Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: do crossdresser like tight jeans

I'm with Karren 100%. I find nothing feminine in a pair of jeans. Each to their own obviously but as a CD'er completely defeats the object of cross dressing. So that would be a definite no then
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anything that makes me look or feel feminine works for me.. unfortunately jeans don't do either one. Years ago I bought a pantsuit. The only time I have worn it was the day it arrived.

I love Levis 535 Jeggings. they fit great and are stretchy, I think they look great with 5 inch stilleto heels and a nice tight top, my wife says since i am over 40 the top has to cover at least halp my butt lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The deeper question is why do some crossdressers want to wear male inspired female clothing? and my answer is and always will be NO.... followed by Hell No! duhhhh.
    Well, I do wear pajamas that are male-inspired. If they're comfy, it's good. There's a smaller market for men, so the male-inspired female ones are often cheaper/better, and fit fine if you know your size. Not always, though.

To answer the general question, though, no, I don't wear girl jeans. The general reason I don't like to wear tight things in general. I won't wear pencil skirts either, or corsets. I only wear pantyhose or tights if its cold, and I sort of have to, although neither of those are really an issue for being tight. I like things that flow, allow for lots of air, and so on.

Seriously, as someone who lives in a hot climate, I have no idea why men don't wear skirts. It can be over 35-40C for really long spells. That's why it's so common in the tropics to wear mundus or whatever.

The deeper question is why do some crossdressers want to wear male inspired female clothing? and my answer is and always will be NO.... followed by Hell No! duhhhh.
    Ah heck, the bait is tasty so why not take a nibble...

I love women's jeans, particularly Levi's 505s. They fit closer and are more comfortable (due to spandex) than male jeans. The fabric is softer and there are is a wider range of colors to choose from. They look better on me and I feel good about wearing them. The shallow pockets are actually more convenient when all I put in them is a smartphone and keys. I wear them all the time in male mode. I don't even know where my old 501s are hidden anymore.

That said, I don't wear my "male mode" unembellished Levis 505s when I am en femme. I have some blingy "Inc" jeans and some sexier Daisy Fuentes jeans for casual outings in conditions where GGs will be wearing jeans (cold, wind, etc.)
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I like skinny jeans with a long sleeved top and flat heeled boots. I'm much more comfortable in public dressed this way.

Gold Member
    Bet that's exactly what Levi said when he invented them for the gold miners in the 1860's. lol
    Are you saying coal miners aren't sexy? <ducking>

I do. As long as they fit and aren't constricting.

I'd love a pair.
    Its just finding that 36" inside leg without breaking the bank!
    Samantha -x-

Oh yea, this is one of my go to outfits to blend in when shopping.... Okay, the 4" heels give out the 'click clack' alert but other than that, I go for a size 10 jeans with a small to medium ribbed/fitter turtleneck and really enjoy the cold weather....

Renne.....

Banned Read only

Thumbs up

I posted a website that had jeans with a cut that gives you a great looking butt.

they are Brazilian jeans

http://www.hotsexyfit.com/home.php
    Last edited by luscious; 01-07-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Yup, yup, yup! Skinny's and a turtleneck, sweater, what feels good at the moment. And boots.

It's a matter of taste, but I don't find those Brasilian jeans attractive at all. I think that most GGs would prefer to avoid that "wide load" look! Tastes must be different in Brasil.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I love skinny jeans in fact I am wearing a white pair with stocking and high heels, they make me feel tight and feminine my girlfriend loves for me to wear them.:}

all my jeans r womens skinny jeans 32". thats the only long pants i really wear lol dont wear my guy jeans anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love to wear tight jeans, and a top that hugs the waiste, and flares out over the hips. I like tight sweater dresses too.

I actually like to wear tight jeans in boy mode haha, and leggings in girl mode
    ‎"Music is a lie. It is a lie. Art is a lie. You have to tell a lie that is so wonderful that your fans make it true." -Lady Gaga

Monique Youtube

I do like tight jeans,tight skirts,tight shirts....but I do have confortable clothing too
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I do love my jeans snug...not sure I'd call them tight. I love how they shape my behind and accentuate my walk, especially with heels.
    I like leggings too.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love tight jeans, my wife says I need to get rid of my 80's jeans, can't help it, I love the way they feel...

Yes... my favourites right now - Pepe Jeans, skinny leg, waist 30", leg 34" and brown/black booties with a 3" heel.

Wore them to the local bar on Christmas day where a 9 year old girl very loudly squeeked "eeeeew those a girl's shoes..."

ROFLMAO
    Ashley

Bet that's exactly what Levi said when he invented them for the gold miners in the 1860's. lol
    Too bad Levi isn't around to see how his invention has changed.

I have 3 pairs of men's Wranglers and 12 pairs of women's jeans of different brands. Love how they feel when tucked, with a booty booster, a pretty belt and a cami. If going to town I just grab a long tail mens shirt.

Love that song by Mel McDaniel "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On".

I love the look and feel of skinny jeans with a nice loose top and boots or heels.

No Thanks, I prefer dresses or skirts, I dont like pants

I also like wearing tight jeans but not to tight. I bought a pair of L.E.I. skinny jeans yesterday size 15 (I'm a 14) they fit well not too tight though. If I want I could probably wear a 12 or 13(juniors) to get a real tight fit.When I wear fem jeans at work I generally wear them for a few hrs the day before so they are not so tight fitting when I go back the next day ( I don't wanna get called out) Right now I'm wear Levi signature jeans size 14 right now,tight around my thighs and butt another 3-4 hrs the'll look a little loose and noone would hardly notice tomorrow.