Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do crossdresser like tight jeans

southern california palmdale and victorville

do crossdresser like tight jeans

i,m a crossdresser who likes wearing tight jeans with a very tight turtleneck is there other crossdressers who like this

Skinny jeans and jeggings are my go to look. I love a turtleneck, but not too tight as I suffer from a bit of muffin top.-Celeste

I never used to but I surely do now. I have 12 pair of jeans 6 of which are not skinny and that I wear in every day attire. The skinny jeans are for dressing when I'm home alone. I used to always lie showing my legs, but have come accustomed to enjoying the jeans more. Now that I know my size I can go straight to the sizes (10) in the thrift store to shop.

I don,t own any jeans, if I dress I prefer to we're a skirt or dress, I can wear trouser at any time.

My style does not include wearing jeans. Just me.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm not sure about this one! I like jeans, but tight ones are a bit too revealing so an oversized top is in order unless one tucks. And I can't imagine that would be comfortable in really tight jeans. I guess I'd rather put on a denim skirt. I can wear jeans in boy mode anytime!

Great winter attire, skinny jeans, turtle neck top or even a sweater dress over the top.
    Put on my long coat and that is what you see in my avatar.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Um yea!! I love tight jeans they make my hips look soo much better. I know this is bad but I can let my leg shaving go a bit just let that denim cover it
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I have 2 pairs of tight jeans that really fit me well, but I have to tuck when wearing them so I present with a flat no bulge front. Veronnie2

I like tight jeans. Though not skinny and extremely low cut. I have settled upon Old Navy Sweetheart Boot Cut Jeans as my favorite. I wear them all the times. I have only one or two men's jeans left. I combine them with ankle boots from Aerosoles. With a 3" wider heel, not stiletto, not.

I have been think about UGG Carnagie. But the price is little much. As for jeans I think I might explore Joe Jeans or something similar in the future.

-Kylie
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!!

I think you will find that CDers vary greatly with respect to individual dressing "tastes". Personally, I prefer looser fitting clothes generally as I need to feel fluid and free, not tight and restricted but to each their own.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I love them and have 1/2 dozen pairs. I like unusual or exotic designs and I have 4 different pairs from Colombia and Chile that you will not find here anywhere. I love the stretch demin so they fit skin tight.

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar
    Me love skinny jeans and jeggings. I have 2 pairs that are size 0.

The deeper question is why do some crossdressers want to wear male inspired female clothing? and my answer is and always will be NO.... followed by Hell No! duhhhh.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

One pair of skinny jeans (well worn) for around the house in cold weather. One pair for drab wear (not skinny).

Oh wow, Guess what I'm wearing? Actually you all ready did, I'm wearing a tight black turtleneck and my skinny black jeans. I'm 5'8" and wear a size 8, I managed to lose almost 20lbs over the past 8 months and I feel good now that I can wear tighter outfits. Hugs Jaymee

Yep, love jeans. I just go into skinny jeans, they are great to wear with knee high heeled boots or even a cute pair of pink pumps ��. Plus you gotta love that women's jeans are stretchy ��

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The deeper question is why do some crossdressers want to wear male inspired female clothing? and my answer is and always will be NO.... followed by Hell No! duhhhh.
    Umm, because they're sexy as hell. duhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Duana View Post
    Umm, because they're sexy as hell. duhhhh
    Bet that's exactly what Levi said when he invented them for the gold miners in the 1860's. lol

.......My Photos

how much diffrent are womens jeans i only have mens skinny jeans should i invest in womens skinnies? would it be hard for me to find my size as i am quite skinny but have long legs? x

ummm duh! sorry to be so flippant :0 But yes, I love the way they fit. The womens skinny jeans are typically skinnier and lower cut on the waist. I know Old Navy had 3 different cuts depending on how much tush you have. I like the slightly streachy denim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Womens jean have the option of a lwo cut top so it doesnt rise so high over your belly and they usually have brighter seams, pissible designs. They're much thinner and elastic too. I love my jeans. I never did like jeans as a boy but those jeans inspired me to buy my first pair of biy skinny jeans for boy mode. They're not as sexy but I can feel somewhat feminine when I'm out with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by FeminineEmoBoy View Post
    how much diffrent are womens jeans i only have mens skinny jeans should i invest in womens skinnies? would it be hard for me to find my size as i am quite skinny but have long legs? x
    Don't let the denim lobby suck you in..... they are both equally ugly! lmao....

.......My Photos

Skinny jeans and jeggings can make crossdressers feel just as feminine as any dress or skirt. So the answer is yes

[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;3073436]Don't let the denim lobby suck you in..... they are both equally ugly! lmao....=QUOTE]
    I already have denim shorts and skirts I also steal my gf's also so i think I've already been swayed hehe x

EDIT: and somehow I ruined the quote technology confuses me...