Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would You Still Crossdress If..

Would You Still Crossdress If..

Men's clothes were women's and vice versa?

Basically if it was normal and expected for men to wear makeup and skirts and heels and all the other pretty things we love here, would your partner be shocked when you tell them that you like wearing... (GASP!) jeans and work boots!? Would you even wear boxers under your dress?
    Last edited by pacificblue; 01-07-2013 at 03:40 PM.
    Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I have to be a lady

~~Proudly Married!~~

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Great question......... Hmmmmm I doubt it, I am transgendered so basically I would do whatever was society normal to be a woman......

Tried to envision this scenario but my brain rolled over and threw up. In that universe, I probably would be a female wearing male clothes.

I would wear both women's and men's, i love both genders clothes now so i can only guess id be the same as a girl. oddly enough my sister occasionly wears men's clothes so id probs be the same XD x

If they were women's clothes then I would want to wear them because I've always felt like a girl/woman.

This is exactly the way it is in the CDing planet.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificblue
    Would You Still Crossdress If... Men's clothes were women's and vice versa?
    [SIZE="2"]If I were transgendered, I might think about crossdressing, i.e. wearing male clothes again... [/SIZE]

If I could I would love to wear skirts & dresses and wear jeans when I felt like it. More or less what I'd like to do now, but in the opposite.

One of the things I found out after I started to dress and go out regularly is that there is a lot more to this than clothes. To me, part of the attraction of the feminine world is the social interaction. Being able to actually talk about things without having to speak from behind a masculine facade is attractive to me.

So, how would this fit in your hypothetical world? Women who were restricted to a very narrow range of clothing choices would probably also be restricted in their social choices as well. In short, they would be the counterparts of men in the real world. This wouldn't be attractive to me
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Would I still want to wear the opposite gender's clothes?
    I'm not sure.
    I am sure however that more women would want to wear 'mens' clothes as were getting the thick end of the wedge in this scenario
    Samantha -x-

LMAO trying to answer this question is like watching Inception

Hmm, I can't envision any desire to wear men's clothes. No, I think I'd be totally normal hanging out with all the cute boys in my cute pink attire.

Banned Read only
    In all likelihood, yes. My brain is wired to cross dress.

No, because I'm attracted to the clothes regardless of who wears them.

I would not only spend 24/7 completely dressed in pantyhose, skirts, dresses, heels, etc, but I would be constantly looking out for that society's crossdressed women...the ones who also like to dress up in skirts, hose, heels.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Gold Member
    Is that when the world becomes up-side down and back-wards????
    Then we do the up-side down thing....We Cross dress. LOL
    Rader

That's a hard one because on one hand I wish to emulate the opposite gender, but on the the other hand feminie clothes are so much more comfortable and give such a wide range of style I think I would still like the feminine clothes.

Bizarro Crossdressing! I am confused on who I am and what I want to wear as it is.

Or, if I am already doing a 180, would this take be back to the same place I started?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I love to wear womens clothes! If I had the opportunity I would wear feminine things all the time. But no, I would never wear boxers under my dress!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Hi.

Well it looks like ill be at odds with this ? because how i see this & most here will be some what different,

most here are thinking as from being brought up in a western socity . how im thinking is not, so with that in mind & how i prefer to dress will be different, Is it as a male or female you chose .

Okay , 1400 to 1700 how did men & women dress, & how do we dress with in our group. much the same . the garb or clothes can be the same, many different colour's dress's & or skirts & top or blouse's, , the main difference i see is very little in design shape or how the clothes look, now the size & shape of the person is what defines the difference yet not for all ,

Remember im just doing a over view not a indeepth look at this, because some of our garb is very feminine ,

Many of our men are tall heavy set & very strong to be able to do armory or fighting in the ring, quite a few woman are voloptuous, & for others of us just average ,

Now i know all of our garb -clothes are made & sewn by our members so we make our clothes to fit our selfs, we can not just go & buy the clothes because we represent different times , tribes & sub groups so nothing is standard issue,

So many of the dress's would size wise will fit both men & women because they are not like western clothes, or bound by the fashon & styles you see in the shop.s .

So my ? will be & ill answer for my self, garb- the clothes over all are suitable for myself wether im male or female & it would not make any difference to me as to what i then wear,

Of cause you know im a woman so it will not change who i am , in what i wear, remember the times were austear & very hard = no makeup , bra's ,, stocking's ? ,no high heeled shoes, no surgerys or meds & every thing was made by hand , & women worked very hard, just to keep alive, now they did have tights lovely colour's .

& thought just came to me how would i have fared in those times being intersexed, very different, One thing i know i dought i would have been a fighting male, & could i have been accepted as a woman, or other ? .

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 01-08-2013 at 04:01 AM.

My desire to present as a woman would mean wearing the clothes of the day.
    I have never worn boxers anyway so I do not think I would entertain it now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would be wearing women's because they would feel so natural to me.Icouldn't imagine wearing boring draby men's clothes.

I'd wear whatever was appropriate to my gender. If a diving suit or sackcloth and ashes was the norm for expressing my gender, that's what I'd be wearing. There's freedom to be found in expressing your gender, however it's done.

Annabelle

No, I love the personna of being FEMININE. The sweet feeling of wearing a skirt and being Girly would be lost. Girls in mens clothes, boxer shorts and such, is anti FEMININE!

ABSOLUTLY, Of course!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I'd crossdress the opposite way.

For me, the whole alure of women's clothing is because a lot of their clothing is designed to be visually sexy. To me, there's no male equivalent to a bustier with garters and stockings. Much of men's clothing is more practical minded.