Thread: Packing stereotype

Banned Read only

Packing stereotype

Well, it's official. Women do require greater luggage space but cross dressers require even more! I packed for my trip to Vegas and needed my large suitcase for two nights! My wife would need half the space (of course she doesn't have to pack her boobs). If I was going in guy mode only, I'd only need a backpack.

Such is the life of the traveling cross dresser....

funny...especially because not too long ago me and my wife were talking about the next time we go home that i will have a big suitcase full of all of my womens clothes, shoes, etc....lol

I have 1 and a half for my female plus usually have to carry on my jewelery to meet the weight requirements.

I don't like to wear the same outfit twice when traveling and don't know my mood which determines what I wear. And I never know how many nights/days will come free to play.

I am going to try to get away with one for both wardrobes in an upcoming trip. However, I am having trouble deciding what to take.

Hmmm, last month I spent 8 days at a Palm Desert mega-resort, full-time sharing an apartment with three other women, and all we brought was one large suitcase each.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

This is true at least for me. I travel a lot and I have a large suitcase for my fem clothes, and a small one for my accessories - forms, body shapers, makeup, shoes - and a very small one for my guy clothes.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Jennifer, I fear you are most correct. I dont pack and travel with my femme items much but if how many items I have out on a dressing day at home is any indication I know I would be more than a large suitcase when traveling as well. Have great fun on your trip to Vegas. Keep us posted on your experience.

Huggs Teri
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Yeah, each week lately, I take three days with of clothes, and barely fit them in one large trunk...wish I could leave the guy stuff behind!

I'm the same, especially if I need a coat/boots etc at the other end. Plus of course I can never make up my mind what I'll need and I often end up shopping for more when I'm away.......
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

My major vacation passtime is shopping. I pick holiday destinations based on it. I tend to pack lighter, lingerie, shoes, jewellery, and some things I love perenially. Then I get shopping. At least one new outfit every day. I've been known to buy a cute top, wear it out of the store, buy another cute top, and change, and wear IT out of the store. Same with shoes...wear each pair I bought out. It's getting home that takes up the luggage space.-Celeste

My wife keeps asking me why I get over weight bag charges.... I like to think of it as a tax on crossdressing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I usually pack minimalist and buy on the way. I start 10lbs under and finish 20lbs over.
    I usually wear the heavy coat etc to avoid the scales.
    Chicago to Miami is an eye opener cabin ware wise.
    Land in Miami in a winter coat and big boots.
    You do get looked at, but not because you are X dressed!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    My wife keeps asking me why I get over weight bag charges.... I like to think of it as a tax on crossdressing!
    It is the weight of your Forms. Those size 20 weigh about 15 lbs each. LOL

When I travel with my wife;She has 2 very large suitcases, and I have one medium suitcase.
    Ladies just require much more "Things" Not that she uses it, but we have it anyway.
    I am so glad we have a Tahoe; And we do fill it up.
    Rader