Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What about your wife?

My wife is very supportive with my crossdressing. She knew about my "hobby" before we were married. She almost begged me to dress for her after I had told her about it. She also became very active in the CD club that I was instrumental in starting. She also appeared with me on the "Geraldo" show that was aired in 1994.

My wife is good with it. For example, she gives me jewelry for father's day, and attends conferences with me. She is as interested in learning about who I am as I am. She does know that it is a part of me that was not on the forefront for many years together, but that it is a part of what makes me up. It helps that she has always been accepting of divergent lifestyles (one of the things I love about her).

DeeDee

Non-participant

While I'm allowed to dress at home in front of the family (not friends etc), wife knows a lot of Aucklanders so will only go out with me when we are out of town.
    Her and the kids recommend clothes for me when we go clothes shopping. Daughters and I swap clothes, wife wishes she was slim enough to wear them.
    Photos on my blog site

My wife is my instigator! If she hadn't told me that she wants me to fully be who I am, I would still be 'not me' all the time

She used to say it was ok but Now She tells me she's. never liked it and doesn't want it in our lives. Got some serious thinking to do.
    Formerly Lolisa

Mine doesn't know. Well, I think she sort of does. She's found tidbits of my stash a few times and said "What's this?" But she doesn't press the issue. I think it's DADT.

My fiancee is accepting and encouraging. Her only disappointment with my dressing is she likes a hairy chest which I have removed.

My wife is very supportive. We have children and I absolutely do not dress when they are around. We don't directly shop together, but she knows what I am doing when I get lost all of a sudden. I have never dressed in fromt of her and I don't smother her with it. We have a very heathy balance and I am thankful for that.
    be sweet for me

-Renae