Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What about your wife?

What about your wife?

For those of us who are married how does our wife feel about your female persona?
    Is she: In the dark; Over my dead body; Unenthusiastic but not opposed; Accepting but not participating; A participant, or (I expect in unusual cases) The initiator?

Somtimes I think my Polar bear actualy prefers Wynonna over ugly.... However, she'll never admitit, as she has a touch of lez-a-phobia

My wife loves it. She laughs and calls me out when I stop in the store and look at shoes or cloths that I think I would look good in.

Aspiring Member
    Over her dead body will she live with a woman but she understanda I am tying to.figure stuff.out so I can hang it up.
    Professional thread killer.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    my wife is truly great about everything. We have kids at home and I don't dress around them, but when we have an opportunity she doesn't mind playing photographer. like recently http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...off&highlight=

My wife is totally into it. We bought each other lingerie for christmas. She said to me a wile back that she feels lucky to have a girlfriend/husband in her life that enjoys the same things.

My SO is accepting and participating, although it's still quite rare that I have the chance to dress when I'm with her as we're rarely alone.
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I say a combination of Unenthusiastic but not opposed; Accepting but not participating

She knows that I occasional go out as Richelle. But we never talk about it and I only do it when I know we will not be home.

Hover at the same time, we went out cloths shopping last month. I was in male mode and we bought be paints and tops from the womens department. I ware these in male mode. Also, we get our manicures and pedicures together.

Richelle

My girl totally loves me dressing. Always finding something cute for the other or something for us to share. We just happen ro wear rhe same size heel, so you can imagine if we both wanna wear the same ones its rock ,sxissors,paper to the winner. lol
    Renee

my wife knows but has no interest in seeing me, much to my dismay

Somewhere between DADT, and over my dead body.

What I wouldn't give to have her want to participate and dress together, but that just isn't in her DNA. Just like wearing only men's clothes isn't in my DNA.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Mine is basically ok with it. As I have said on here before, when I am dressed she looks upon me as the older sister she never had, but she also quickly adds that when it comes sex and me being dressed she ain't into incest.
    Oh well I will take what I can get. After all, she does puts up with me and that sure a hell ain't easy.

Hi, My wife is unenthusiastic and somewhat opposed but willing to live with it...Jaymee

Very opposed and tries at every turn to "get me to change"

Accepting, but no participation.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Mine is all over the place, one day it's great, the next she hates it... never know on any given day really.

Banned Read only
    It's DADT! When we were first married she found me wearing one of her nylon nightgowns in the kitchen. I told her that I liked the feel of the fabric, which was/is true. At that time we were young and uninformed. We had some bedroom play with lingerie. We did shop for some nightgowns for me. She bought me some hosiery. Later, after our first child was born she asked me not to wear the nightgowns to bed as our child's crib was in the bedroom (one bedroom apartment). OK. Later, we both discovered what cross dressing was all about. That turned her off. I figure was was about 12 years into our marriage. I have no desire for her to participate in my private affair with Stephanie. I know part of problem is issues she has which occurred prior to me even knowing her.

Frankly, with her non acceptance, I would not even attempt Halloween en femme.

Mine is currently in the dark. I have my fingers crossed that she will accept what I enjoy doing. Today I sort of tested the waters. We went out window shopping and had a wonderful time looking at all the cute clothes and accessories, make up, and other stuff. I was very subtle and careful, but gave her some clues. I'm not so sure that she noticed, I had to point out to her that I shaved my mustache and goat off this morning; so I will continue taking things with her slowly and get a bit more blunt next time. I may get to a point where I may need to use a sledge hammer, lol.

I don't really have a female persona. My wife and I both know, and accept, that I'm a guy in a dress so to speak. That being said she will often encourage me to underdress on saturdays when she has to work and I don't. We have a child in the house so we have to be discreet though. When my step daughter spends the night with her dad my wife will admit she looks forward to being suprised with my outfit of choice if I decide to dress. Other times when we are alone being a heel lover as am I she will suggest a certain pair that she likes even if I don't feel like dressing. I obviously oblige as we all know not to upset the spousal unit.

My wife is accepting and accommodating. We have actually been shopping for shoes together. That all being said she doesn't want to meet Lisa although she will go out so that I can dress. I am lucky to have her!!!!!

My wife know I dress but chooses not to see me dressed. She knows that when she is away I will likely dress. So I guess I am in DADT territory. I am happy she knows and accepts to the extent that she can. For me its way better than trying to hide all the potential evidence of my dressing. I am thankful for what I have. I love my wife and she knowing that I am a crossdresser still loves me. Thank God.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I would say that mine is a participant in that she loves to shop for clothes with me, helps with my makeup, takes my pictures but she doesn't encourage it and does have some reservations. I have not been out in public yet other than driving around, even picking her up from work all dressed and made up. One time we went out to pick up a DVD she wanted and I wanted to go into the Best Buy with her (I was dressed) however she was uncomfortable with this so I stayed in the car. I figured that she has been supportive and I just need to give her more time. She has said that we can take a vacation and I could bring my clothes and we can go out dressed so I am looking forward to that.

Dusty

In the dark which is just where I want her.

Totally accepting and supportive. We do everything together regardless of who looks like what. It matters not to either of us.

my wife enjoys danielle, admittedly i dont force the subject but danielle is totally out with my wife and i love her regardless...
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.