Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O.K. - this might sound morbid, but...

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Viking funeral in the Gulf of Mexico, in a wedding dress would be ideal... but not likely to happen

I have two wishes on how to be disposed of. I need to decide on one.

First option. I would like to be put in a dress perhaps or a birthday suit and be tossed from an airplane in Oregon. Why you may ask would I want this? Good question. The FBI has a field lab where forensic detectives and scientist get to exam the decomposing bodies so they can tell how long a body has been dead.

The other is. I want to be burned on the banks of the river ganges in India on a funeral pyre made of sandal wood. I supposed wrapped in what ever I'm supposed to be wrapped up in. Perhaps a Sari. Why you ask. Good question. Because I think it is a very religious country that is full is mystery and the chance to force my family to travel there.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Don't want to be buried. Burn me up, keep the ashes in a bucket in the trunk; then when you're stuck in the snow, just spread a few chunks of me under the tires to help you get unstuck. No reason I can't still be helpful after I'm dead, now, is there!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Cremation for me plus detailed instructions on various locales to spread a majority of the ashes. As opposed to a fancy urn, the remainder will be placed inside of a vintage brunette Barbie Doll.

I know that my mind is slowing down but I was going to ask Leslie exactly what she meant by that last thread regarding shoes as I didn't
    "get it". However that post was evidently deleted so the mods should delete this as well.
    Julie

Platinum Member
    Hi Leslie, What worries me more than that is ending up in an old folks home wearing support stockings and orthopedic shoes.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I imagine I'll be naked when they shove my cold, dead body into the furnace. :-)

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    This is really interesting. Yes I'm closer to the end than the beginning and I have been to a lot of funerals. I have buried both my parents and and my wife's parents. All my friends have buried their parents, some have buried their siblings and tragically some have buried their children. The thing that occurred to me is that even those who have chosen to be cremated have had viewings and I have yet to see any of those who were nude. Crematers better think again about what you want to wear when being viewed at your funeral - Clothes on or closed casket. I never have seen a nude in a box at a funeral of one who has been cremated.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

I told my Polar Bear waht dress I want,,, I just hope she didn't think I was kidding!

be honest after im gone i dont think id care if theyed flushed me down the toilet.
    if im dead im dead.