Thread: Need to chat sometimes...

Need to chat sometimes...

My SO is somewhat supportive of my CD. The thing is I could use a chat with other CD's. If anyone else ever wants to yahoo chat or something please PM me on here and we can chat.
    Stephanie

Lucky you, as you realise those of us who have supporting SO's are fortunate.
    I am not into chat but if you post I will more than likely reply.
    I do a lot of that here. A bit one sided then that suits me, I can think of a reply then.
    Welcome to the forum.
    You will have to find yourself a name and then we have something to call you by.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I also do not chat but am around most days to respond to posts so feel free to start a thread and I am sure you will have plenty of responses I tried to chat in a chatroom once with another CD but she was full of herself so I never tried again.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    there is NOTHING better than talking to your spouse about your cross dressing. If she is open to talking, do it. Other cross dressers, like me, wont give you any perspective and only rarely, objectivity. Maybe it is embarrassing for you to talk to her, it was for me for a long time, but there is nothing better to sooth the sole.

Its good that your SO is supportive. If you have stuff playing on your mind, start some threads, its the best way to connect, there is such a diverse group on here.

Charlotte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]