So today we had training at work and the hypothetical subject of accepting everyones sexual orientation. It was a LARGE group of people (maybe 80+) and they all were very understanding when it came to someones sexual orientation, however when one coworker spoke her opinion she mentioned LGBT groups as a way of positively dealing with the situation.

But what happened next was that she again, restated the "LGBT" group as a positive method but THIS time instead of saying "LGBT" she said "gay or bisexual groups".

This stirred something in me. I can honestly say the for a brief 2 seconds I felt offended bacause I felt like she generalised the LGBT groups as just being for Lesbian Gay of Bisexual. The inside of me wanted to yell out "YOU FORGOT THE T!"

This made me think....ever since I've joined this site and really halfway accepted that I was a Crossdresser I've been falling deeper and deeper into the "Pink Fog" What I mean is ,

First it was just a heel fetish, then it was just a "Halloween gimick", then full out girl mode sometimes.--Now? am I identifying myself as being Transgendered? I haven't before --but why the sudden feeling of rage I felt when someone accidently left of the "T" in "LGBT"

The fog feels like it's growing more and more dense sometimes and I don't know if I'll ever come out? Have any of you ever felt this way or have a similar "Domino Effect" with your crossdressing?