Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you feel naked without your pantyhose?

I'm a YES gurl all the way!

Yes I do. I also love to see women wearing them. So sexy!

so many interesting comments. A few 'post scripts'--I grew up in the 1950s-1960's and there never will be anything that comes close to Hanes reinforced toe/heal 'plain knit' stockings--see what they fetch on Ebay! National Wholesale (what an odd name for a firm specializing in women's clothes-still today-great source for Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau briefs--that I wear under my PH--can't imagine not wearing nylon briefs to keep stuff more sheltered. Well, plain knits lasted a day,if lucky, were costly--mesh were simply awful.
    Early versions of Pantyhose-as sometimes show up at thrift stores today-were terrible-coarse, ugly hues. Today's Silk Reflections in Little Color--not some dated 'suntan' from the 1980s- blend in with natural skin tones, are so comfortable I wear them easily 14-16 hours daily. If it gets cold, I wear my Olga Pantislip over them, if warm, delete them.
    Yes, hosiery has always had a mental hold on me.when I was younger, it was a fetish for sure. Now at 66, not so-just a great support for my legs--the lycra in the Silk Reflections is what makes them so great-curiously my older sister hates lycra-likes the all nylon variety that I find uncomfortable.
    Gee, we all like different stuff, don't we.stay well. harley

No, I will wear stockings when out in a skirt, but at home I go bare legged or opaque tights if it is cold.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear hose only if they are right for the outfit. Mostly, I go bare legged.

Today's shoes are designed to be worn with bare feet. (as told to me by a Ninewest district manager). When hose is worn, the foot will slide too far foreward, resulting in pain. This is especially so with thin strappy sandals.

Jodi

Banned Read only
    pantyhose (a few thigh highs lately) or tights here for me. I go bare legged enough while in male mode. I love leg coverage. I could wear them 24/7/365 here

Pantyhose are a must for me. My legs would need too much work without them to look good to me. They are white, hard to keep smooth, and so I wear them for the same reason many women do, I just also happen to think they are sexy and erotic as well, so for me, they are a must. A pity it was Sex in the City, I think, that helped to shape American culture in a way from them in women's everyday dress and make the bare leg the new norm. I haven't seen a pantyhose commercial on TV for years. Love to see them gain popularity again with the ladies.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Its a yes for me too. With the outfits I like to wear, I could not cd without them.

I almost never wear hosiery anymore. I have a pair of striped stockings I wear with certain outfits, but I'm all about jeans lately.

I like wearing them but mostly wear thigh highs. Sometimes tights and I do feel incomplete with out something on my legs.
    Angie

YES, I love wearing hose of all types, panty hose when its warmer and tights when cooler!!!!
    Alanea

No, i don't have any feelings of nakedness when I decide not to wear my pantyhose, but most days though I am wearing them underneath my business suit trousers.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    No, I don't feel naked without them. I feel like my guy mode without them.......

Not naked, but they certainly are an important part of my wardrobe. Besides loving feel of nylons on my legs and combined with a tight pair of panties and control top hose, I can present a feminine image without tucking. A flimsy pair of panties and and skirt... though comfortable it's a dead giveaway.

I can't go to sleep at night without them on.

I admit to my addiction!! I even wear Wolford and Pretty Polly tights/pantyhose under my suit trousers when en drab (with my knickers of course!!). Makes for fun times at toilet breaks, but seeing as i always sit to pee, not that much difference.

Nope, legs need to breathe!

Actually I am starting on my tan so I don't have to wear them. Bare legs are so much better.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Yes, feel naked without my pantyhose. I wear them all day every day, except when sleeping. The only time I don't wear them during the day is when I go to the doctor. And this is only because I don't want the hassle of taking them off to be examined.