Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow! Has everyone felt this way?

Welcome Erica. Before joining this forum a lot of us felt alone. Now that you're here, check out the number of people in the forums at any given time. There's almost always a couple hundred of us. Each is far from alone, and you'll find they are nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna J View Post
    SexyErica, you need to post a few more times so we all can chat with you. I am also from WI and would love to chat!
    Looking forward to getting there so I can chat with all my new found girl friends also but I'm still a little nervous and shy because this is the first place I've ever talked to anyone besides my wife about this side of me

Hi sexyErica I am also new to this site and only told my wife about my cross dressing recently. We have both gained insight and friendship from using this forum and everyone has given sound advice to us freely and honestly. You are in good company here and im sure all that use this site will help out when needed enjoy from Andrea

I really like this form, and could nowhere in the meat world find more than a few "Girls" to talk about out CDing.
    so many helpful people here it just feels good.

Hi Erica,
    I am new here as well. I felt a tremendous sense of relief just finding out there were others like me here... I had no idea just how many and how nice we can all be to one another.
    Some pretty bright and amusing characters here to boot!
    Have fun,
    Monica

I'm new here to and feel the exact same way as you. We have hidden away for so long and to find others we can talk to is the biggest relief ever enjoy it and if you wanna chat PM any time.

I feel the exact same way and cannot wait to talk in more detail to everyone

I feel the very same way you do. Made some new friends and have been getting great tips everyday that I have been here.

I finally have a wonderful woman who both loves me and my "other side" lol. Sometimes we go out and sometimes just go shopping. Its fun and she tries to understand my feelings. Shes my best friend and wife. Truly wonderful in every way.

Crossdresser
    I felt the same way. This was the last site I checked following a Google search on crossdressing, but the best. Joining was hard enough and the first post was almost terrifying. Since then I gained much courage from reading others experiences. Lots of wonderful people here.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Hi Erica,

Welcome again.

That was how it was for me and also for many others. I've been here a month now almost and I've actually never been happier. The buzz should last a couple of weeks at least. I went all over town (in guy clothes of course) smiling every day and realizing that all this fear and secrecy was somewhat unnecessary. Yes, I'm still private but I've already had my first makeover consult and I spent half the day at the place just hanging out and trying on clothes and talking to Amber. It was like stepping into another world down there (Over The Rainbow Transformations).

Cassy
    Last edited by CassandraSmith; 02-02-2013 at 01:07 AM.

I also live in WI. I am probably one of the older members of this site. Prior to the internet, sharing your "secret" was a very iffy proposal. There was simply no way of knowing how others would react. So I had many years of being alone, thinking I was the only one who would think to dress in women's clothing. Thanks to the internet we can now find others have had experiences similar to our own.

THis forum is very valuable for all of us, regardless of motives, etc.....welcome.

Nice place, eh? Welcome to the group. Now for your entry test, you have to get Karren to wear jeans..

Hugs, Heather

Banned Read only
    Welcome to the forum SexyErica, I hope you find so much comradery here among like minded individuals such as yourself. Let me reassure you, please don't be nervous. No one here is going to judge you or put you down. This site accepts everyone. Tell us your story about your cross dressing or are you TS, whichever it is, you will find so much love and experience from so many wonderful members here.I want to personally assure you,that you can be all of yourself here. You will make many friends here that walk in your heels as well. I was nervous when I first joined here, and the doors are open to all. Let's get to be friends.
    Love & Respect,
    Tara D. Rose

I totally agree with you, everyone here is awesome! Its great to find an active forum that has similar people!
    A Southern Belle of the 21st century.

Flickr link for the interested, http://www.flickr.com/people/ashleemara/

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." -Oscar Wilde

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but yes. Been here for about 5 years, and just recently started getting active. you'll do just fine. Welcome to the forum Erica.