View Poll Results: If your unaccepting spouse was out of town, would you dress every chance you got?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would

107 92.24%
  • No, I wouldn't because I think it's disrespectful.

9 7.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wouldn't?

Who wouldn't?

Ok, I guess I am a horrible person all of a sudden, but I have to ask this. Many of you know that my wife is out of town for job training. She does not accept my crossdressing. she knows about it, and knows that I am going to dress alot while she is gone. I just wanted to know, for those of you with an unaccepting spouse, if she was out of town for several weeks, would you not dress every chance you got? I know I shouldn't be keeping secrets, but what choice do I have? My only other options are to divorce or not dress, neither of which would lead to my ultimate happiness. I never promised my wife I wouldn't dress. Anyways, your thoughts are always welcome
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

Weather she is out of the house for an hour,a day ,a week or what ever if she is not in the house I am dressing or shopping or both period.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Platinum Member
    i did not vote silly you....oh don't dress and purge right away....what do you think that we would say????silly just silly........

Every time the house is empty and I am sure not to get caught I am dressed completely. And when the house is not empty, it is lingerie under a bathrobe
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Why then?

If what I read is true, then why am I being critisized so heavly for what I am doing while my wife is away?
    xoxoxo

Britney

Although I do not have that problem I would if it wasn't the way it is now and have when I was married to an unaccepting wife and dressed every chance I got.Even went out and made sure I came home after she did just so she would know I was dressed.

all i can say bout this britney is ...did she ask u not to dress if that is the case then it is wrong ...a relationship is built on trust .... i know the urdge can be strong ...however if she realizes u are going too.. then u are going too ...my only concern would be ..if that u2 are trying too work it out this is great and if she wanted u not too dress and u did ,,it would be harmful ...if u sneak.. its cool around the house however what would happen if u somehow got caught while out ...im sure not good ..... just tryin to help out here coz you we're so distraught a month ago ,,but yet your fine now
    Last edited by Sherlyn; 12-05-2005 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn
    all i can say bout this britney is ...did she ask u not to dress if that is the case then it is wrong ...a relationship is built on trust .... i know the urdge can be strong ...however if she realizes u are going too.. then u are going too ...my only concern would be ..if that u2 are trying too work it out this is great and if she wanted u not too dress and u did ,,it would be harmful ...if u sneak.. its cool around the house however what would happen if u somehow got caught while out ...im sure not good just tryin to help out here coz you we're so distraught a month ago ,,but yet your fine now
    She never asked me not to dress while she was gone. and I never made any promises not to dress
    xoxoxo

Britney

Wink when the wife is away

Not only did I dress up when the wife was away but they were her clothes. WHAT FUN THAT WAS. Now I am single( not because of the dressing)I dress up almost everyday.

22-0 sound like your getting for no good reason.....
    what a fool I use to be

I don't remember ever bagging on you about it. You know my situation. My wife has gone for up to a week at a time on the rare occasion, and I practically lived en femme while she was out. I never went out myself, but back then I did not have even a fraction of the nerve I have now. So if she were gone for any extended period of time these days, I'd probably not only dress a lot, but I'd probably venture out somewhere, too.

But that's just me.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by size7satin
    22-0 sound like your getting for no good reason.....
    Yeah, a fair question to ask on a CD forum. Ask Dr. Phil what he would say
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    Yeah, a fair question to ask on a CD forum. Ask Dr. Phil what he would say
    I take Dr Phils opinion about as much as I would lets say ummmmm Dr Ruth
    what a fool I use to be

Quote Originally Posted by size7satin
    I take Dr Phils opinion about as much as I would lets say ummmmm Dr Ruth
    Exactly my point - thanks for agreeing with me We tend to ask opinions where we know we will get favorable answers...
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great thread for unaccepting wives/so's to read isn't it.... there goes the trust, when all of you except 1 has voted you would do it behind their backs anyway and you wonder why so many are unaccepting, what a load of hypercrits all you are in this thread :mad:
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    Great thread for unaccepting wives/so's to read isn't it.... there goes the trust, when all of you except 1 has voted you would do it behind their backs anyway and you wonder why so many are unaccepting, what a load of hypercrits all you are in this thread :mad:
    I agree with you Tamara 110%..as i stated ... if cding is such a secret burden if you gain a trust .... or even a start of 1 why oh why would u be a sneak .....

Tamara, I see your point, but at the time I was referring to, my wife did not know I dressed. Also, it is a valid point that if one is attempting to build trust in the face of the crossdressing issue with one's wife (like I am), perhaps then some self control and prudence is indeed in line. I stand corrected. I did not bother to look at it from that particular point of view when I made my earlier post. But I have to admit, the temptation to have some fun would be quite large.

Yes it would be a great thread for a Wife or a SO to read. Why? Because it show that know matter who we entrust with our cd'ing with we are subject to judgement and critasisum instead of compasion and understanding.

If only 1 SO see & understands what fears we have in our CD'ing it may open their hearts up so that their cd'ing partner doent have to sneak or hide it.
    what a fool I use to be

On the other hand, size7satin, if a SO is newly alerted to her husband's CD behavior, and has not yet come to the point where she can deal with it, and they have spoken of it, but not come to any accord, and she believes that her husband will not be dressing while she's away, then perhaps the CD can try to excercise some self control while she's away.

No one feels the compulsion to dress more than I do, but still, I don't have to let it run my entire life. If my wife were reasonable with me, and asked that I do not dress while she's away, but agreed to talk more once she was back, well then, I'd feel that I owed it to her, as my wife, to agree to her wishes.

Trust is one of the cornerstones to a marriage.

i have and i think most would do it to

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar
    I think I have the soloution
    Party at Britneys house !!!
    Last edited by dawnmcdaniels; 12-04-2005 at 10:57 PM.
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

Tgmarla I see the side that is being presented, truely I do. I have a problem with the SO HONESTLY believing that their SO is not dressing if they are not around. and they are aware that thier spouce CD's.

That is when most of us did dress, when they were not around. It not a matter of a cd'er trying breaking the trust of thier spouce but about the only time we as a cd'er can release our inter needs to crossdress.

Trust is one of the cornerstones to a marriage.
    I agree and if all we do is dress then why is it so bad that we do it. GG's would you rather your man go out cheat on you sleep around come home plastered smelling of another woman or letting them dress while you were out? Where is the trust broken if you are aware of thier cd'ing?

If you didn't CD and your SO walked in while you were ********** (becuase of edit)pleasing themself in the shower for your own release, would the trust be broken? No she may be upset but understand that sometimes you need to release when shes not around.
    Lesser of 2 evils ?

heck I don't know
    Last edited by size7satin; 12-04-2005 at 11:08 PM.
    what a fool I use to be

Britney, why does it even matter what everyone else would do? Do you think that their votes somehow vindicate you? Is that your personal system of ethics--"other people do it too, so it must be okay?"

You said,

she knows about it, and knows that I am going to dress alot while she is gone.
    But in the same post you say

I know I shouldn't be keeping secrets, but what choice do I have?
    I'm confused. Does she know, or are you keeping secrets? I think I speak for most of the GGs here when I say that we'd rather know you are dressing...even if we don't approve....than be misled into thinking you're not doing it when you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Little Dandelion
    If a couple can't accept each other, they have no business staying married. No one in their right mind goes into a marriage expecting their partner to be their dream companion. There are always things about each other we have to accept. As far as disrespect goes, britney's wife is showing her disrespect by not allowing her to dress the way she wants at least in the privacy of their own home. What is britney doing that is so hurtful to her wife? How is being herself hurtful? I personally would have a hard time trusting a spouse who did not respect me and I think that cuts both ways.
    [SIZE="1"]"So you walk into this restaurant, strung out from the road
    And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold
    You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

Yeah, most times you can't hear em talk, other times you can
    All the same old clichés... Is it woman? Is it man?
    And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand
    Make your stand"

from "Turn The Page" -- Bob Seger[/SIZE]

Size7satin, Britney only started cd'ing 2 months ago, her wife only found out last month, so if you believe that her going behind her wifes back so soon after telling her is ok and the rest of you that agreed too, then it's no wonder you are all here wondering why you have unaccepting partners (not including you size7). Secrets and lies are not the basis for a marriage and correct me if I'm wrong Britney, but you said you would do ANYTHING for your marriage, is lying and keeping secrets a part of that too?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn