Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving forward No more leg hair!

Moving forward No more leg hair!

I was taking a hot bubble bath and thinking about how much I want to save my legs. Then I started to think about all the fears of saving, going to the gym, what if some one I know finds out. Then I thought so what, when I got my ears pierced the world didn't end. I not sure what I will say if someone asks me that question that keeps me from doing things I want to do WHY. But I did it any way I saved all the hair of my legs, and it took a more time then I thought it would. But when I was done they were nice and smooth. When I first looked at then I thought now I know how a plucked chicken feels like. But I do love the way they look and feel. I did make the mistake of after saving the hairs I missed with a dry razor my legs did not like that, but I put a little lotion on them and they felt a little better. Today day they feel fine. It's crazy the mind games we play. This is a big step for me, I'm moving forward at this point in my life I don't want to take any steps backwards. This site and all of you have been such a inspiration to me, that has given me strength and courage. It's my life sometime that's hard for me to remember that.
    Hugs Janelle
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Yeah, I was on hiatus from dressing for a bit and even when I started again I was loath to shave my leg hair again plus my GF enjoyed it. I shaved to look good to perform in the Christmas show at the club and have kept doing it since. Surprisingly, my GF is okay with that as well. Works for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Not having had leg hair for years and no one has ever commented on it I am unable to see the hiatus caused by removing it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I haven't had any leg, chest or under arm hair for the last eight years. Now if I could find the courage to get my nails done and ears pierced I think I was in heaven.

The gym I go to about 20% of the males shave, chest & legs so it is not that uncommon. If someone ask you about them just ask "do you like them"
    And also there is no such thing as no more leg hair for most of us.It is our nightmare.

I've been shaving for quite a while too, along with having my upper body and eyebrows waxed. I go to the gym 3 to 4 days a week, I wear shorts and have NEVER had anyone even give a second look. I've never had anyone ask but if they were to my answer will be that I just like it better that way! Really it's not so terribly uncommon anymore anyway. Enjoy your new look! Life is way too short not to live it how you want to!

I've shaved my legs a few times, though it was Halloween so I disguised my CD has a humorous anticdote and I work out 5-6 days a week and no one noticed. Honestly I think I got more lustful looks from women. Even a date, though on the date I said I passed out drunk and friends shaved me.
    Also a lot of gym rats shave all body hair so as to make their muscle "pop" so you could always play it off as that.

I have kept my legs shaved for the past 10 years. I used to let the hair grow in the summer but now keep them shaved. Actually my body is hair free from the neck down. I am now getting laser on my legs. However I still feel self conscious about it. I don't wear shorts around my family or co-workers. I feel self conscious sometimes at the gym. For some reason I feel totally comfortable around women. I would feel totally at ease if I was in a room full of women while wearing shorts. But with men it feels awkward. When I wear my small bikini at the beach or pool I feel at ease when women are looking but not so when there are men present.

How do you get rid of the upper body hair without irritation?

Laser did it for me. My biggest problem was my pubic area, abs, and chest. After the laser I had no more irritation or ingrown hairs

Platinum Member
    Hi Janelle, Now that you are hair free get yourself an Eppilator and stay smooth.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Even though my wife knows nothing about my crossdressing I sometimes shave or epilate my legs. And even to her that is not strange, it just is more clean and looks good.
    As you said it takes a lot of time and I do it rarely. But as I said my wife doesn't know so I don't want suspicion by taking that good care about my legs.

Wink its all in your head

I started shaving my whole body about a year ago. I spend tons of time on the beach... and nobody cares. Pierced my ears... and nobody cares. Polish my toes with color [winter - clear in summer] and my fingers with clear or subtle iridescent sparkles fulltime... and nobody cares. A little bit of eyeliner in public... nobody cares. (I do tend to look in the eye more when i have eyeliner on)

I let my colorful toes be exposed in the house in front of the kids and they don't seem to care.

If anybody has anything to say about [negative] what you like they're probably not worth it or they are ignorant. If it is something you want to express - just do it.

My female domestic partner is super supportive and actually gets a little irritated if my legs/arms/body/face aren't shaved. There is something to be said about how it feels to rub two pairs of shaved legs together after all...

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Janelle, Now that you are hair free get yourself an Eppilator and stay smooth.
    I have a small that us on my hands and my arms and I have been thinking of getting a bigger one for my legs.
    I shaved on Wednesday an d on Thursday I went to the gym. I stretched and ran lighted and ran some more and not even one person noticed. I thought okay when I go in the hot tub someone will say something no, okay when I go in the sauna and put my legs up in the bench someone will say something not a word. And I went to all that trouble and not even one whistle. lol
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Congrts, Janelle! You really are overcoming a lot of fears, and I'm proud to be your friend.

I shave the entire body (plan to get an epilator soon). I was discussing this in the shop with a new guy who manscapes. The other guys looked at us wierd to begin with, then most thought it sounded like a good idea. No one needs to know the real reason why I do it.

Leah

Been doing a lot of research on the subject and looks like the Emjoi eMagine Rechargeable with 72 Tweezers, AP-18R EPIL system will be my weapon of choice in the war on follicles ...

Going to do mine today! Mind you its -6 degrees out there so its going to be chilly. Summer time I let it grow back, too self concious although ironically probably feels nicest then :-)

I have been toying with the idea of shaving mine for weeks now as of yet I haven't as we have two teen age kids in the house and we dont want them to know about my dressing.I m so tempted by the idea though.

Thought about shaving my legs, but SO prefers my legs hairy, so hairy they stay...

Quote Originally Posted by katlee View Post
    Thought about shaving my legs, but SO prefers my legs hairy, so hairy they stay...
    And that's you in your profile pic?

Just did a complete shave last night.I have shaved my legs in the winter before but not my complete body.It had been almost a year since the last time I had forgotten how wonder full it feels. I don't think I could ever pull off shaving in the summer because I work outdoors in shorts in the family business with my brothers and old man.

Mentally sometimes, but not physically
    I think I feel more like Natalie than I do Kat. I think from this point I will go by Natalie.

Part of a recently ended relationship where a reason why it ended was my crossdressing.

In 1940 one of my schoolmates was on the swimming team and took that sport seriousluy through college. All swimmers shave their legs and most everything else. It wasn't a big deal but made sense. Still true today. So if any one asks --- you like to swim as fast as you are able.
    End of explanation.
    Julie

I have been free for more than two months now. I have been shopping, picked up the kids at school, and working out, and not one person other than my wife has ever asked me about my legs, and I doubt many have even noticed.