Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clicking when I walk

Clicking when I walk

I don't know why, but hearing the clatter of heels when I walk is very comforting for me. It feels familiar and right...

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Walking down a quiet street in the evening in heels is downright erotic![/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Hi Deedee, I love clicking too except when I'm sneaking through the house at night trying desperately to be quiet.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraPeterson View Post
    Hi Deedee, I love clicking too except when I'm sneaking through the house at night trying desperately to be quiet.
    Hi Laura, Oh Yes I know that feeling.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    I think the "comforting sound" of that click is just really a reminder that we are dressed. While visually we are aware, the click hits us with another sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LaraPeterson View Post
    Yeah.... have all hard wood floors. Sneaking is not an option in heels.
    Loving girlfriend of BrandyGG

I have a pair of hard heeled shoes that I wear in male mode, others think there is a female behind them because of the way I walk.
    It does humor me to see males turn and show embarrassment when they see a guy following.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dont you just love the sound of your heels clixking on the pavement. Even when Im not dressed and I hear heels you just have to look ,I know I do. Even my daily work shoes make a click on the sidewalk so Thats always nice to keep me in touch with my other side during the work day hehe.
    Renee

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Not only is a beautiful sound, but there is something to the rhythm that develops that keeps everything properly alligned! It just helps the fluidity of it all!

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Pumps on a hardwood floor... whew, that's just the best! I love it even more if the room is a little be reverberant too.

The click of heels . . .

Is the sound that Billie's in the house . . . OMG OMG
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Yes, it really is such a good feeling to hear that sound of heels. Got really upset when we moved offices, the new offices had a carpet - I so missed the hardwood floors of the former.

Hugs
    /Giovanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't use this expression often, but OMG YESSSS! And as said before, so erotic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Oh Yes, The sound of heels on a hard surface is just one of the many wonders of the world no one has really figured out yet.
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

Banned Read only
    I love the sound of heels in my home. I am self conscious of walking on concrete sidewalks with heel clickers. The sound of high heels resonating throughout the streets when trying to be inconspicuous, well, they do turn heads.

For those living in apartments with a tenant below, how many have been asked who their visitors may have been keeping them up all night?

Sometimes, I'll try to time my steps to pretend that the GG's clicks are actually mine.

Love hearing the sound they make on concrete.

You can tell the demographic by the sound. Suburban malls...the clump clump clump of sneakers. Downtown malls, the end near Loius Vuitton and Tiffany's... clack clack clack.

Silver Member
    Wore my boots with heels today to town. Walking through Macy's on their marble floor signaled my presence.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Yes, it even works with boots, too! I just walked outside to take out a couple of garbage bags, and the "click click click" of my boots was a nice comforting accompaniment.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Like all the others, I just love to hear the sound as well. 'Keep on clicking....'
    Di

Metal heel taps on ceramic tiles in a large room with few people.....priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    I don't know why, but hearing the clatter of heels when I walk is very comforting for me. It feels familiar and right...Deedee
    It's just another reminder to self that you're female, not male. Same as the feeling of wearing female specific clothes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    It's just another reminder to self that you're female, not male. Same as the feeling of wearing female specific clothes.
    But I'm not, Sometimes... I am male, enjoy being male, and want to continue being male. Crossdressing relaxes me, I enjoy it, and it gives me pleasure to do something that is pretty much forbidden, but I don't want to change my gender or my sex.

After significant reflection on this after I posted, I realized that one thing hearing my heels click does is it reminds me of my mom, and it makes me feel she is still nearby.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

When I strut in my male leather shoes, I also feel more comforting, as if listening to the clicking of heels. Don't get much chances to wear heels T.T only late at night where I'm working extremely hard to be stealthy instead while walking around.