Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How I Got Started

Being that there are two transgendered boys fulling dressing at the local high school counsiling could lead better things.

Quote Originally Posted by AltairaMorbius View Post
    Being that there are two transgendered boys fulling dressing at the local high school counsiling could lead better things.
    What do you mean?

hi, it started with me wearing panties and bras of my sisters and my mothers too at night within my night dress . slowly i loved the experince and started using my sisters skirts, churidars , camisoles, lingerie and other dresses without their knowledge. i loved the idea. now as i stay separate i have a separate wardrobe of female dresses and wear them the whole day within the four walls . i love cross dressing. i love being in female dresses