Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying with your clothes?

Well done, you look great. Next step, walk to the elevator and back. Make sure you wedge your door open, I don't trust the keys!
    Now I don't care, but I used to worry.

Good luck

Danni

Quote Originally Posted by Dannigirl View Post
    Well done, you look great. Next step, walk to the elevator and back. Make sure you wedge your door open, I don't trust the keys!
    Now I don't care, but I used to worry.

Good luck

Danni
    Well, the elevator is right across from my room, so that's no big feat!

But I'm not quite ready yet. Thanks for saying so! Also, too many coworkers staying at the same hotel. A bit too risky.

I have flown with girl clothes many times. You are the only one who will know so, you go girl..

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Good for you! I just got back from a business trip during which I was able to dress on two of the evenings. What a great feeling to be able to take my time getting ready and enjoy some uninterrupted femme time. I didn't want to go to bed! Got another trip coming up in a month and plan to pack a couple more outfits ...