Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing panties to work for the first time

Red face Wearing panties to work for the first time

Hello girls finally got the courrage to buy my first panties and i am wearing them to work today!!! Very nervous!! I feel great!!!

Enjoy! I wear them every day, even to the pool where I work out at noon.

Jennifer

Sooner or later, you will feel normal and forget what you have on - but every once and a while, something will remind you, and you'll get that thrill again.

Dee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Please let me know how it goes today, I have never had the nerve to go to work with them on, don't get me wrong I have started out with them on, but always take them off before going out the door. I admire your bravery. Allesha

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Once you get used to wearing them, it is difficult to go back.
    Dana Ryan

It will not be too long and you will realize it is no big deal.
    Do enjoy your first outing in lingerie though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hearing what Beverley said, I think that would be a next step. Although I don't have any yet, but I feel excited already...

But for now, I'm still at the same stage amigoinlove, although I've throw in women's shirt and pants into the mix once in a while...

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I remember my first time and how nervous I was. At the time I could not make it habit due to all the random drug tests they did in the army! But now in my current job I am 24/7 in panties and during the colder months I can get away with a cami, sports bra or girly tshirt and occasionally hose under my work clothes.

don't get ill or injured at work..... if your panties are discovered while your coworkers are assisting you.... they just might call 911 and cancel the ambulance .... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by jessicaswife View Post
    I remember my first time and how nervous I was. At the time I could not make it habit due to all the random drug tests they did in the army! But now in my current job I am 24/7 in panties and during the colder months I can get away with a cami, sports bra or girly tshirt and occasionally hose under my work clothes.
    they do a lot of drug tests in the Marines....never have to worry about them seeing what i wear for my underwear....medical on the other hand...thats a different story

Before you know it you'll be wearing them 24/7 and you'll never want to go back to drab undies ever again girl!!!!!

Its going great!! Love the feeling. I would have to take them off before i go home!! I have several pairs to wear at work!!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I love wearing mine to work under my suit. I know the girls at work occasionally check out my trimmed eyebrows, so knowing what I'm wearing under my drab is an extra thrill for me.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    No one can see your underwear. Boys or girls. Relax.

Fear not, if you passed me on the street you think I was a red neck hater... but under my jeans you'd find Vanity Fair briefs.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    No one can see your underwear. Boys or girls. Relax.
    Hahaha! You crack me up :-D

I would have to disagree though, my wife has commented on my pantyline on a few occasions as panty peek.
    I now wear seamless low cut almost exclusively now.

Good for you. I can only wait soon to clean out the male underwear drawer, and replace them with nice panties. Last week I cleaned out the old sock drawer.

All I have that fits me anymore are panties. No one else can tell, no one will know, no one will ask. Do you know what kind of underwear the other people in your workplace wear?
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I worn panties almost exclusively for the past 2 months. I dont think I had to wash any of my male undies in quite awhile. Its routine now to get out of the shower and throw on a nice thong or boyshorts, depending on the occasion. Im not a huge fan of anything else.

Do be careful with bending over. GGs can get away with and even enjoy a bit of "panty peek" but it doesn't go well in male mode. Wearing lower-cut hiphugger or bikini styles is well-advised, along with a belt!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Wearing panties will some day become normal, I have worn panties for 30 or more years, don't own any other type. As far as most of the people who know me I am a normal person, I have shared motel rooms with many different workers or quittances through different trade associations I belong to, never has an eye been raised or any thing said. My Dr one day said are toughs women's underwear?, I told him I guess not because I was a man wearing them so that made them men's underwear today. He never said any more.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post
    Once you get used to wearing them, it is difficult to go back.
    Amen.

Thong AND extra firm briefs today!

Good for you girl
    Formerly Lolisa

Good on you! I've been doing it for about a week and a half now, and I know I never want to go back to my plain, drab Fruit of the Looms.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

Silver Member
    Had a boss notice my panty line. He asked me to come back into the office and turn around. Never said a word other than that. I had gained weight and my pants were way too tight. I got bigger pants.

It is possible to get caught, but almost never happens.