Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asked my wife the question

Quote Originally Posted by Leah Lynn View Post
    My late wife and I would sit down and "clear the air" every year or so. We would do this over coffee, never alcohol, and just unload on each other. We would talk, yell, clam up, cry, laugh, get totally pissed off, make up, get mad again, and finally go to bed, with everything, that's EVERYTHING, cleared up. Sometimes you've really got to get it off your chest, and let her get it off hers. No holds barred; no time outs. I'm sure it won't work for everyone, but it did for us.
    My wife and I do the same thing. It's amazing how well it works for getting us past whatever the other partner is doing to piss us off.

We also have a policy..."don't go to bed angry...stay up and fight".
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Although what Jennifer posted is very good advise there is a factor that Megan L brushed over that just might be what has his wife react
    like "a deer in headlights" when asked what has changed. Megan made it very clear that his spouse is BI. While her orientation conflicts with her stating that she prefers he doesn't CD there are loads of experience by GGs who early on reacted to their husbands with their usually
    not-spoken concern that "I don't want to be or feel like a lesbian" and the marriage is quickly abhorted. I'm confused but still believe that Megan's wife is wrestling with issues in that realm. Until she volunteers to discuss her turmoil more years will pass in uncertainty.
    Julie

my advice and most of you will disagree....she had fun with the fantasy for a while.but now she will never look at you as a man again. and she craves a man.most women do.she must love you much or she would have left you when she found out you like to crossdress, to be a woman. it happen to me. you can save your marrage. tell her to cuckold you. let her be with a macho man to satisfiy her female cravings. at home be submissive to her.do the lundry the dishes the dusting and cleaning.make her your queen.then she will love your crossdressing feminine side.its no big deal if she bones other guys as long is its you she loves.give her some freedom and things will really improve between you. i finally submited to my wife and life is so much better than i thought it could ever be.we were on the brinkl of devorse.so what if shes with other guys as long as she comes home to you.try it you might like it.im very happy now

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by bomba View Post
    my advice and most of you will disagree........
    Yes, put me in the "most of you will disagree" category. You are using your, very unique, relationship as a guide for others. While it may have worked for you, it is not a direction that is likely to work for anyone else.

my advice and most of you will disagree....she had fun with the fantasy for a while.but now she will never look at you as a man again. and she craves a man.most women do.she must love you much or she would have left you when she found out you like to crossdress, to be a woman. it happen to me. you can save your marrage. tell her to cuckold you. let her be with a macho man to satisfiy her female cravings. at home be submissive to her.do the lundry the dishes the dusting and cleaning.make her your queen.then she will love your crossdressing feminine side.its no big deal if she bones other guys as long is its you she loves.give her some freedom and things will really improve between you. i finally submited to my wife and life is so much better than i thought it could ever be.we were on the brinkl of devorse.so what if shes with other guys as long as she comes home to you.try it you might like it.im very happy now
    you know since I'm disabled i'm home 24-7(drives me crazy sometimes) I do all the house work dishes,dinner,cleaning and so on I would like to do it dressed in one of my outfits but like i've posted earlyer I always have someone showing up at my house hince why i dress in my room with the door locked. yes the house is clean laundry is done and a hot dinner is waiting for her when she gets home from work. I do everything i can to make her feel like a queen

I'm going to say this only because I've said it A LOT in the past...save the marriage and communicate with each other at all costs.
    I'm on my second marriage and am going through similar issues with my wife. Trust me, divorce is never pretty, let alone cheap.
    We have an agreement that as long as my dressing does not interfere with my work, our kids, etc., then it is fine.
    Like I said, I'm lucky in that regard. I still believe that marriage and children is way more important than what we do. Just think,
    one day it may all work out...keep talking!
    -Gwen

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Hmmm, I hope you all don't get upset at me, but here's my take:

Megan, you are acting like a guy!

Ok...here is what I mean....you confront your wife trying to "solve" the problem. That's ok with your guy friends but it really won't work with a spouse who is already emotionally taught about this issue.

My advice is to let Megan be Megan (no matter how you are dressed). That means...just talk. Do NOT try to solve anything. Just talk. and talk. and talk. When she is comfortable she will tell you all and more. Do not be judgemental, do not press for a conclusion...just talk, and keep talking forever.

Seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    Hmmm, I hope you all don't get upset at me, but here's my take:

Megan, you are acting like a guy!

Ok...here is what I mean....you confront your wife trying to "solve" the problem. That's ok with your guy friends but it really won't work with a spouse who is already emotionally taught about this issue.

My advice is to let Megan be Megan (no matter how you are dressed). That means...just talk. Do NOT try to solve anything. Just talk. and talk. and talk. When she is comfortable she will tell you all and more. Do not be judgemental, do not press for a conclusion...just talk, and keep talking forever.

Seriously...
    I really wish it was that easy its not ive got other things going on to act like Megan all the time I really wish I could maybe if my kids didnt live with us and other things but thank you for that when were alone I can at least try that, I wish I had the time to explain all goings on around this house.

... tell her to cuckold you. ...
    I don't agree with this, and I would not tolerate it if she did it on her own. Trust is a big issue for me.

This is too much like Fictionmania to be taken seriously.