Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hate..

Angry Hate..

I've never received any hate message from anybody until today. An a**hole from Egypt commented in arabic on one my fb pic which says " Oh! Son of Dirty"... sounds utterly scathful (thanks to babylon translator). I've never asked anybody's approval and i hate people who judge...such a bigot..

I wonder why don't people mend their own business and i laugh at their self righteous attitude. I don't know how he got onto my fb page. Must've got the link from my YT page. Wonder why's he searching crossdresser video anyway...pervert

Darlin,
    I'm so sorry to hear of your hateful posting on FB. Hugs & best wishes hon, you know that you have loving friends here.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Without diverting this thread into less-related matters, all I'll say is, "Consider the source."

So some drive-by Egyptian doesn't like your pictures. So what? I don't think you asked his opinion, nor would you really care what it is.

You have lots of people here who will say differently from him, and I'd like to think our opinion counts for more, because we're more your "peer group" than he is. As for your Facebook...I'm going to send you a friend request, to help counterbalance the negativity, OK?

- Amy
    Last edited by AmyGaleRT; 01-22-2013 at 02:30 AM.
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I tend to keep my dressing issues on this forum only it is attitudes like his and bigotry that made me keep the secret for so long. I am so glad to be out of the closet now and at last I can be myself.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Hi Meghana,

Sigh... this is world we live in unfortunately. You know, there's a lot more to being a crossdresser/TG than just learning how to pass. I believe more importantly, we need to develop a kind of understanding about the hate and misunderstanding we're inviting when coming out into the open.

There are people out there who will venture out of their way to protect or fight for what is important to them, and I am sure I can say the same for you and me. People who hate us often have an underlying agenda they wish to fulfil, except they weren't very creative in the ways they chose to tackle them. Instead of seeking information and understanding, it is definitely easier for them to berate you so to empower themselves.

Sometimes people attack you insidiously the way a lot of religious people do, for example, instead of saying things like "I hate you!" or "you're disgusting!", they say things like "may God have mercy on you." or "I will pray for you." Its very condescending if you know what I mean.

In this case, people might want to preserve their sense of gender identity in order not to pervert what they know. For some people, this matters a lot.

But the long story short, I would advise you to take this opportunity to know yourself better, and accept the fact that you are upset with hate messages (a lot of us will), and learn not to reactive to it negatively the next time it happens.

I've had a number of negative comments myself. Now I think I can brush it off my shoulders and say, "Meh... Not really bothered."

You will need to learn to do that if you want to keep doing what you're doing. I wish you all the best.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

Don't the haters realize that hate kills, their hatred is a sickness and that they only become sicker by spreading their poison.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 01-22-2013 at 02:46 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am sad to hear that you were treated this way. No one in the world knows about me yet, except for you all on this forum, and it's just this kind of thing which makes me reluctant to come out to people. My esteem, not being the strongest anyway, would be very hurt. But I would try to remember that hatred is worse for the one who possesses it than the one who it is thrust upon. The writer Thich Nhat Hahn said, and I'm paraphrasing, that when someone makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself.

There will always be people who will hate us. But what can we do? Whoever we are, there is always someone who will want us to be different. All we can do is be ourselves. We are justified in this, and though being the object of hatred is hurtful, you have the love and respect of your fellow ladies here.
    Peace and love, - Christy

You can’t go through life without someone hating you.
    I’m the nicest human being that ever walked this earth and I have had people hate me.

Get a thick skin girl.

You can't please everyone my friend. I think you look just fine.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

These people are always going to be out there. Focus inward, and be the person you want to be, and happiness will follow.
    Stephanie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Meghana you are a beautiful person and he is a jack ass..
    Key thing here is to not respond to his comments.Take the fight out of him by ignoring him.
    I had one try to out me on my guy FB page and I ignored him and he went away.
    I got outed by a guy on another forum and he even used some of my photobucket pics , I paid no attention to him and still post there.
    He got banned and I'm still there.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-22-2013 at 11:52 AM.

He's posted on your FB because of your settings, you need to change them and also just block him. FB is full of idiots that want to make your life hell, don't let them, in the end, they are just sad old losers with nothing better to do
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by AmyGaleRT View Post
    So some drive-by Egyptian doesn't like your pictures. So what? I don't think you asked his opinion, nor would you really care what it is.
    This is so true. On the other hand, it's amazing how the human brain works: a negative offhand comment by some stranger can sometimes linger more and hurt more than all the positive affirmations in the world. Anxiety and insecurity are brutal sometimes.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

I like Ariamythe's reply. But it doesn't have to be that way.
    Meghaha, if you let it eat at you, he wins. Blow it off.

Meghana, just remember that even though we probably don't know you, you are very much loved here!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    He's posted on your FB because of your settings, you need to change them and also just block him. FB is full of idiots that want to make your life hell, don't let them, in the end, they are just sad old losers with nothing better to do
    I second this, you leave it open to the public and these are the things you will get from the haters as all they know how to do is hate. Ignore the moron.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Meghana,

Having lived and worked in the middle east for a few years I have many opinions on their style of life too. However, negativity is a cancer in itself, so let it go is my humble opinion. It's been said on here before, opinions are like a**holes, everyone's got one!

Alternatively, how many have seen your pics and never thought to negatively comment. Thousands I should imagine.

One brainless, small minded individual. No not me,......HIM!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I have had a few like that on FB, but I have had more wanting in to my panties, it is fun to say I am not that kind of girl

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    Don't the haters realize that hate kills, their hatred is a sickness and that they only become sicker by spreading their poison.
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyChristy View Post
    The writer Thich Nhat Hahn said, and I'm paraphrasing, that when someone makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself.
    And this one ain't bad, either.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    You can’t go through life without someone hating you.
    I’m the nicest human being that ever walked this earth and I have had people hate me.
    This one is Lance Armstrong, right?

As for me, if it's a choice between being trans or being a bigot, I'm perfectly happy being trans.

Annabelle

Hmmm an individual from a culture that has made it a point.of honor to hate everyone that is not like them. Oops sorry even those like them. Muslims and Jews have been hating and killing each other for millenia and they are from the same family tree. With that in mind I would say wipe the nanoscopic individual off you 5in stilleto and move on. They ain't worth any more effort than that.

Quote Originally Posted by meghana View Post
    I don't know how he got onto my fb page. Must've got the link from my YT page. Wonder why's he searching crossdresser video anyway...pervert
    This is really the bottom line. Maybe he also gets off on abusing others. I'm glad I'm not him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Why would someone bother going to all that trouble? It's bizarre really. Maybe he has a secret fixation that he's unable to really deal with?

Silver Member
    Why was he looking for pictures of trans people in the first place?

Someone who hates Americans and hates trans people, using an American internet service to find trans people... gotta love it.

I'm paraphrasing here...but the late Frank Zappa once said you could sit in a closed room all by yourself, doing nothing but breathing, and sure enough SOMEBODY will be offended.

Let it go, consider the source, and along with everything else that has been mentioned in the posts above mine.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMANN View Post
    Hmmm an individual from a culture that has made it a point.of honor to hate everyone that is not like them. Oops sorry even those like them. Muslims and Jews have been hating and killing each other for millenia and they are from the same family tree.
    I was trying not to go there in my initial response...but yes, the Egyptian poster was most likely a Muslim and Muslims are not noted for having enlightened attitudes towards LGBT people. And I'll just leave it at that. (Well, that, and I have new Facebook friends as a result of this, which makes me happy. )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016