Thread: Went to the doc...

Went to the doc...

Lol I get to join the club of... Went to the doc, well kinda... Needed an X-ray on my knees cause I'm having terrible pain (and I'm only 23) and luckily the X-ray tech was a lady, maybe 35... The gown was a bit short and I was wearing underwear not appropriate for my gender.. It was a thong, she snickered a bit but I think she saw. She'll have a story to tell later.

girly girl
    So, did you know you were going to the docs and purposefully wore your thong anyway?

How lovely for both of you. I think we have all been in a similar situation at some time. I agree, she will have a tale to tell....but you will enjoy telling it more, and it will always bring a warm feeling to your heart.
    Where danger lies, sometimes the sweetest of pleasures can be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbygirl View Post
    So, did you know you were going to the docs and purposefully wore your thong anyway?
    Well I don't like guy underwear, and haven't worn it in 3 years so I kinda wasn't thinking about it, plus I've been to hospitals before and the gowns they give you that I've seen have always been almost touching the ground, so I had no worries, until I got there and it was like mini.

Don't you hate it when that happens?
    I had lapscopic surgery in December and my wife of all things has a thing for small tan lines, I was in prep and realized that they would see my v-string tan line. I panic'ed, and was out like a light. my wife said afterwards the nurse told her that it took two doses of anesthesia to calm me down, and also asked if I was a stripper!
    Last edited by Jenni Yumiko; 01-22-2013 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Grammatical

Thats hilarious Jennialy. So Crazy, I don't understand what you were worried about, don't we all love short dresses?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I took a physical once and had on skimpy girl panties on, pale blue in color with blue and pink elastic in the waistband.
    I really didn't think about when I put them on.
    The lady Dr told me to take my pants off so she could check my boys I did and she didn't seem to miffed about it she just smiled.

I am panties 24/7 including the doc mostly I'll wear a plain black pair and for my annual I get a DRE, I usually drop pants on floor and walk to the table in just panties. never a mention, BUT one time I wore pink lacy ones and I think my male doc kinda got a thrill from it. He lingered a little longer in his probe

Doctor Lingering on probe sounded a little wrong... haha

^.^

Years ago I got caught for a medical with bikini tan lines on my back.
    All the doctor said was you should suntan topless.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

haven't worn anything but panties for 35 years - do they still make "tightee-whitees"?

Jenn