Thread: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Ladies, I'm sure everyone is, like me, going to put on their frilliest lingerie and watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. How can you buy the sexy pink mini skirt w/maribu trim and matching bra that VS is using in their Christmas ads?

Pink Satin Sissy
    Pink Satin Sissy

Platinum Member
    way cool holiday shows ..........yes i will watch......

[QUOTE=How can you buy the sexy pink mini skirt w/maribu trim and matching bra that VS is using in their Christmas ads?[/QUOTE]

It's on their website. Go to the catalogue quick order and its on the second page of the christmas dreams catalogue
    or here:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...r=3&page_key=A

Ronna's Evil Twin
    That sounds like really a lot of fun, Sissy!
    You want to be like them, don't you?

Departed
    No way I'm watching it! They're all just a bunch of show offs trying to make me jealous I never have and never will look that good.

Am I being a bit catty? Meow!

Yes. Yes I do want to be just like them. I don't care for their money, just their lingerie.

Pink Satin Sissy
    Pink Satin Sissy

Quote Originally Posted by HippyGirlKelly
    It's on their website. Go to the catalogue quick order and its on the second page of the christmas dreams catalogue
    or here:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...r=3&page_key=A

Thanks! Look for me in this outfit soon! I hope to repay the favor someday.
    Pink Satin Sissy

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Call me weird of you like but isn't watching underwear models in a fashion show just a little bit sexist? I won't be watching. If I want to see the lingerie I'll go to the store. Sorry, each to their own...but that's just me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

If only my two latest purchases had arrived in time (Victoria's Secret panties and my new gaff!). I could've tucked in an tuned in at the same time!
    Last edited by Sharon; 12-05-2005 at 11:47 PM. Reason: please read forum rules about photos

Just out of curiosity, when is it???

I am there!

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504
    Just out of curiosity, when is it???
    Tuesday.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fash..._-fslp-_-15320
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I'll watch and be so jealous that I cannot be that thin! Won't stop me from buying of course...
    Your favorite sexy kitten...

-Lydia K

Smile

I'll definetly be watching it. Call me a sexist if you want to but there is going to be some extremely beautiful lingerie to see, and I hear that the girls are pretty sexy too.

I'd actually love to be as gorgeous as Alessandra. No wait a minute, I mean Gisele, wait no. I meant to say Adriana...wait is that right? No I mean Heidi, or was it Tyra? You know it may have been Selita and there's a good possibility I meant to say Izabel. Oh the hell with it, I just want to be a girl!!!

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling
    Call me weird of you like but isn't watching underwear models in a fashion show just a little bit sexist? I won't be watching. If I want to see the lingerie I'll go to the store. Sorry, each to their own...but that's just me.
    I won't call you weird and neither will my wife, since we agree with you. Neither of us will watch it as it certainly is meant to appeal to the prurient interests of men.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

I have watched other ones in the past. I have changed the channel after just a few minutes. As far as I am concerned I would much rather see a nice older woman well dressed than some plastic chested girls prancing around on the stage, thinking that they are sexy. Plastic breast should be kept in the closet until you decide to get dressed up and put the on. I don't care for women that have them implanted.

WOW That may have been a little harsh, Sorry for the rant. Sometime I surprise myself.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Talking Watch it ???

I got a call from the producer, they want me to be a model for the show...

Anyways one can dream right...
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Sexist ?

Meow

I would watch if I could.

My trouble is that I have difficulty in imagining what a thing on a hanger looks like hung on a person, eg me.
    thats one reason to look at pics.. purrr
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Look girls,
    It's not what you're looking at, but what you see.

I can't understand why some of you girls won't watch. Do you go to an art gallery and say "this person paints better than me" "I don't like it"? Open your mind, you're wearing the same thing that they are modeling, why not embrace their marketing skills? I found an excuse to buy some frilly lingerie to wear while I'm watching the VS special.

Pink Satin Sissy
    Pink Satin Sissy

Darlin' You and I have matching French Maid Uniforms!
    Pink Satin Sissy