Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you trying to be a beautiful woman?

When enfemme I try to look as best as any 65 year old female can. With me it's hit & miss, but at least I don't hear shrieks behind my back.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I gave up on beauty when I turned 50. Now I'd be happy with passable.

i think we all try to look or best, i am kinda new to the makeup thing but i try

Once upon a time in the olden days I was slim, smooth skinned and appeared to look like a very attractive woman.
    Yes I passed with flying colors, except my voice was considered sexy, husky, not a bark like the dog though.
    These days I just want to use anti aging cream that works.
    I do get by so I am satisfied with my image.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    It's just my opinion,but i think the media plays too much of a roll in shaping our images of "Beautiful".Then they tie that with sex to sell us things.I like to look as best as i can, but also need to feel comfortable

Outwardly I hope I am seen as an attractive woman by others.
    Inwardly I AM a Beautiful woman...I am thoughtful, considerate, loving, intelligent, warm and understanding...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just trying to look as good as I can with what I have.
    joank
    Southern California

I'm a guy who likes to dress and make up, so it's about trying to look beautiful and not trying to become a beautiful woman. The guy looking in the mirror defines what beauty is, and the girl in the mirror does her best to please him.

I dream of being beautiful. I lived the first 18 years of my life, being sort of an outcast because of my looks. Knowing that I don't look anything like I would want to, I don't plan on every subjecting myself to that feeling of looking so odd among the rest of the population, ever again. I can 'try' to look beautiful, but it ain't gonna happen. It would be like trying to convert a greyhound bus into a ferrari by just changing the external sheet metal.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hey F. Someone stopped me this past saturday and said that I looked fierce, which is a new word ususally reserved for drag queens, which CAN mean
    violently passionate or extremely vexatious. I am neither. But the word itself empowers the person who uses it with a euphony and pleasing sound
    that stops just short of saying "dana, your beautiful".

Good post Freddy with, as always, some interesting questions. But to call me beautiful (which I am) would do wonders for my ego but just might
    jeopardize your seat in heaven...lol, dana

A wonderful thread but missing one thing beauty fades as you get older. I experienced that I think I mental breakdown when I develop my first aging female wrinkle fcuk I had thoughts suicide or buying litre of botox for reserves I just do not have the money but soon as I do I am gonna have a field day with the stuff. Men age better than women my wife use to look stunning when she was a student her face has gone the other way its like a puffed up fish she looks old, and haggard. Beauty doesn't last but I do anything to be twenty again and do it all again but go the whole way.

There lots of anti-aging creams but do they work! we have lots them pah! if anything they make my skin look older is it just me or have I just got the wrong type of skin. Its just a racket to get lots of money out of us girls. Then again do I want to age gracefully and answer to that is no! so I am stuck beauty becomes more of challenge when you pass 40 gets worst when you burn the candle at both ends, so its inevitable you end up looking like a load of damp crumpled blouses left in the laundry basket what next the illnesses!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    if i can pretend to be a woman, i can pretend to be beautiful i suppose

All GG's are beautiful in some way or another. Am I trying to look like a beautiful woman? It would be nice but I would accept looking like an ugly woman as long as I looked like a woman. Would I like to BE a beautiful woman? Yes of course I would, but not going to happen. I would settle for attractive I guess.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not any more, Freddie. Been there, done that!

Now, I'm trying to do all the other things u probably wrote about that I fast forwarded thru!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have always been strongly attracted to beauty in any form, the closest I will ever get is sometimes pretty, still something I was denied as a male, and I try to be beautiful inside.