Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help. I don't know what to do.

Banned Read only
    I would have to agree with the other replies about seeking out a qualified gender therapist.Just being a run of the mill crossdresser is hard enough for me.

Hi DD, You are not alone by any means. I lived a lifetime trying to be the male everyone wanted me to be. I tried sports in school, didn't care for them. Went into the service and volunteered for a covert unit. Married because I was "supposed to". I always felt wrong. Now, I'm male for work, femme the rest of the time. I would transition if it were possible. The only thing I can say is live your own life. Be the person you feel you are supposed to be. Life is too short to live it for someone else. Take care.

Leah

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Heya,
    I know how you feel about some of the things you talk about. I have found that this board helps a lot, but more than that having friends that can share common feelings is also a big help. I suggest that you find friends, either through this site or from a local support group. All of us have been there at one time or another and I think all of us are here for you. So don't fret too much.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]