Thread: The bedtime thread

The bedtime thread

hello all its bed time now and this is the time when my wife and I check out the site and talk about things to do with my dressing. Its also a good time for me to post some stuff regarding our fears and anxieties that arise over the past day. My wife was reading a post the other day about someone who cross dressed and after many years decided to have a sex change operation. My wife then told me that her biggest fear was that I would go the same way and would eventually want the same. My reaction was to say to her you will have to learn to be a lesbian then. Joking aside I told her that I have never had the desire to be a full time woman and put her fears to rest. Unfortunately I still believe she had these nagging doubts and don't know how to reassure her her that for me it is definitely not the case. I have never had the desire to become a full time woman I only dress because it gives me a thrill and it makes me feel sexy to wear the clothes.Since coming out to her I admit yes I have dressed quite a lot pretty much every chance that I got but now have decided to tone it down some. I now have some good female clothes and loads of makeup to experiment with I haven't been getting good results but it is good to know that I have the rest of my life to practice.

Just keep reassuring her, be her man when she need you to be

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    As long as you are honest with her, after a while she will believe what you say. Just don't lie to her. It took my wife a long time, because she had the same fears. But over the years, she understands better and believes that I won't do anything to hurt her.
    Dana Ryan

If anybody ever writes 'the big book of coming out to your SO the first chapter will be 'Don't ever, ever, ever, joke with your wife that she will have to become a lesbian'. If she doesn't kick you in the nuts, she's at least thinking about it. If you need a teaser for the second chapter, it's 'Don't ever tell your wife you have PMS', you will have a size 7 shoe imprint on your perfectly tucked crotch.-Celeste

Keep gong slowly, I know it's boring but it is the only way to make progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    I thought that maybe I'd have explored HRT and some sort of crossover when younger but after reading many of the stories of those who have, I can see that I'm not unhappy in my male mode enough to be a candidate. It appears that those who cross over are very miserable in their birth gender identity. If you're not one of those folks, it seems like CDing would never reach that critical mass necessary to make such a serious decision. For me, I like being a guy and I love being Cassy. She is this great person who I get to spend time as and experience things completely differently. When I'm done, I put away her stuff and just resume doing all the cool stuff that I'm into as Joe Blow. I think that if you're like me and you can convey that to her, she could rest easier with it all?

Is that how it is for others?

Cassy
    Last edited by CassandraSmith; 01-25-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Banned Read only
    Every woman is entitled to have the man she originally married. Moderation. Boundaries. Marriage is a partnership. When one partner attempts to dominate the other, it usually does not work out. I feel comfortable being Stephanie. My wife does not appreciate my interest in cross dressing. However, I also immensely enjoy being my male self. Balance.