Thread: Blast from the past.

Blast from the past.

Holy Moley, No I didn't turn into Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel if anything . I was looking at some old threads from 2007 and of course I was there but back then I went by the name Salandra, even though my name and avatar are the current ones. The reason I did this was I sometimes wonder if my comments make much of a difference to others here. Anyway, I was noticing in a huge way that only a fraction of the folks who posted back then still do. Most of the subject matter concerning CDing was similar, perhaps worded a bit differently. My sage (?) comments were about the same though. Funny, some things don't change much over time sometimes. Many of the folks I do know here who have stayed have grown as people and that is a great thing. My message has always been more or less just be yourself, appearance notwithstanding, as that is the person others (especially myself) relate to, love and appreciate. In fact my one and only rule for friendship is to just always be yourself. Carry on my friends.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Interesting post Kate. For myself I have always been who I am and it is no different when I cross dress. My basic personality does not change. But, I have grown over these few years in my confidence in being a cross dresser and in going out in public. I'm also becoming a bit more consertative in clothing selection to better reflect my age. However, sometimes I still enjoy pushing the boundries.

It seems our personalities evolve over time and if we build on what we have learned, we are moving forward.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kate, you were going by another name when I met you the first time.
    Whatever you are called, you did help me back in the early days.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kate, What goes around comes around, I have noticed that many of our
    new members have a lot of the same questions that we had years ago
    it's great to be able to help our younger sisters with our wisdom.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Most bulletin boards have a high turnover, find out what you want and move on.
    I find this one interesting for the diversity of situations posted here and I get satisfaction out of helping and even deriding some for their offbeat views.
    I know from past experience that some come here really troubled and screwed up.
    They have found this site and had nowhere to turn for friendly, balanced advice.
    They get their answer, do what they have to o and move on.
    Yes it would be nice to see how some of them are getting on with advice they have received from here.
    I mean either way as well, not just the success stories.
    I do give the same advice over and over for the same situation.
    Only the language changes to appear age appropriate.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You've been my idol LOL. And a good coffee companion & friend

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    2007, I think I was going through the Headless CD/Avatar phase if I remember correctly. If I also can remember about you specifically Kate, it seemed like you had a different hairstyle and look each day in your avatar which was very impressive
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I just went past my 1st year anniversary here as a member of the forum and community. I have learned a lot in such a little time and have confronted a lot of my fears head on. I still have quite a ways to go but I would like to thank everyone for all of the wisdom that I have picked up in this time period The best part is it's great not to be alone in the world even if it is on the internet I have people to talk to about all of this and share ideas, thoughts, photos and opinions
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Silver Member
    I've been posting since November 2005, sometimes daily and somtimes a lot less (like once every 2-3 months) There are a lot of folks who used to appear here on a regular basis, some I liked others not so much, who are not posting anymore--they have "moved on" one way or the other
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]