Thread: ideas needed to female dressing

ideas needed to female dressing

hi, i am new to female dressing. i was interested only in bras, camisoles, panties, pantyhoses, garter belts and inner skirts. now i am interested in dresses, make up , wigs and other accessories to make me into a complete female. help me with the basic ideas and other things i need to know

Banned Read only
    I think the best thing you can do is find a look or style you like in some online catalog or local department store and buy that.

Like anything else in life, you will develop a style that will make you feel good. I prefer a mature conservative style, so I shop at stores that cater to me.

Here's one of my favorites, Quality at affordable prices:

http://www.oldpueblotraders.com/home.jsp
    Last edited by marybeth52; 01-25-2013 at 11:07 AM. Reason: link

Look at various catalogs and visit department stores to get an idea of how you would like to appear as a woman.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    are you more interested in Indian styles or western?

Hi Cass, I frequently pick out a friend or acquaintenace that I think looks nice, and note what they are wearing. Then I shop to recreate that outfit. Good luck and have fun. I see you are new so you may not have heard the saying "no pictures means it didn't happen", so please take a pic and repost for us. Steph.
    Stephanie