Thread: has a cd fallen in love with another cd

has a cd fallen in love with another cd

we hear of gays, lesbians , and all. has there been a cd who has fallen in love with another cd and lived their lives together. would be better to know how it started, how it is faring and the experiences they faced in life

Without saying too much I will say it has happened before. Could it happen again? Anything is possible. The point is when someone truly loves someone else, how we present externally matters little.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

well thanks kate, hope we get some cd couple in love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Without saying too much I will say it has happened before. Could it happen again? Anything is possible. The point is when someone truly loves someone else, how we present externally matters little.

The only potential problem I could see would that there may be some friction as to who would run the household and who would be the "primadonna". Of course with two very mature people this would matter little.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I am sure it happens all of the time. Inner beauty cannot be disguised.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Silver Member
    That would make for some massive hormone combination. Just think if they were the same size and wore the same clothes and shoes. They would go through a lot of lipstick.

We all come on here and bare all....
    Maybe someone will reply.
    I know there are some living together quite successfully as housemates.
    Not just one or two but three and four. Two couples in one house.
    Why not? If that is your interest.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Let's see... Two gay men that happen to also be cross dressers meet? Um yep, I'm willing to bet it has happened.

It has indeed happened! My partner and I are both gay male crossdressers. We are both openly gay and a lot of people know about my femme side too. I must admit we had planned to meet just for sharing the experience (and maybe some fun) and we were both single..... Something clicked with us and I'd texted him before he reached his car asking if he fancied coming again

We spent a couple of months meeting regularly and dressing together before we had a joint confessional and admitted we fancied each other. 18 months so far and we still fancy each other however we are presenting! It makes for lots of possible combinations.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    My partner and I have been in a relationship for 7 years and we're still going strong. If you were to label us we'd say that we are a pansexual couple (not a gay couple) that just so happens to crossdress. For those not familiar what pansexuality is; gender identities and biological sexes is not limited in our sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, and emotional attraction toward persons, however we do have a preference leaning towards genetic females.

Silver Member
    I have known folks in a relationship where one is a crossdresser and the other a fulltime transsexual (they appear to the world as a male/female relationship.) Where both are crossdressers, in a committed relationship is not common from my experience.

I know several couples and have read of many more. In these cases they were both non-op transexuals of the opposite gender. 1 MTF and 1 FTM. It works for them and they "get" what the other is going thru.
    Sally

Gold Member
    I have friends where one is almost a full time crossdresser and the other transitioned MTF a long time ago. If you can come up with a combination, there are probably plenty out there. Why should love be held back by gender identity or sexual preference?

Gold Member
    I can foresee an argument on who gets the most closet space.
    Rader

Only when I look in the mirror
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne