Thread: Ronda came out to play and i did not know it

Smile Ronda came out to play and i did not know it

Let me explain i was at Disney into World yesterday morning some of us got there before my one son an his family i steped up onto a bench to see if could see him coming into the park i hear mam mam please step down mam please get down a woman was talking to me i felt so good all day fantastic day i guess my long curly hair and earings confusd her Hugs Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

So cool! Enjoy it!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Cool.Sounds like she sensed your inner femininity and instinctively took clues from your longer hair and earrings as well.Hope you had fun at Disney!

It is great when that happens, makes me smile all day too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.