Thread: I do not support TGIF (no question here, just a rant)

Banned Read only

I do not support TGIF (no question here, just a rant)

Well I sort of support TGIF but it's really a sad day for me. I get to dress full fem M-F from 830 - 330 but on Friday at 330, I change back and don't get dressed in full fem mode again until Monday mornings when the wife goes back to work and the kids go back to school. Actually, every so often on the weekend, I'll wear one of my panties but not every weekend as I never know when the wife is in the mood. She knows I dress, just prefers I don't when she is home. Only other time I don't dress in full fem M-F, is when I road ride each day but at least I do wear woman's cycling tights (shorty cycling shorts in summer, knee length in fall and pants in winter) always with a jog bra (although I'm not keeping anything from bouncing and hitting my chin).

The only Friday's I rejoice are every third Friday when I break out the Emjoi epilator and yank out the hair all over for another three weeks. Today was that Friday and it's wonderful to be smooth again for another 3 weeks.

That is all, just a quick rant. Have a great weekend!

Bi Bi for now

Cathie Pantyhose

LOL, I can definitely relate. My weekday afternoon dressing time (3:30-7:30) gives way to real life stuff all weekend. although I enjoy being around my family of course, I always have in the back of my mind that I have something to look forward to come Monday afternoon.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)