Thread: small town

small town

do go out in small town or go to bigger town when dress as women

When dressing it is better to go to a bigger town where you can mingle and get lost in the crowd.
    In a lightly populated town you are more likely to be seen walking singly down the street than in a crowded street in a larger city.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I agree with Beverley, bigger town or city better to start with unless you want everyone to know. I could see a small town only if I did not live nearby say while on vacation then I would not care who saw me.

Banned Read only
    Clearly, it is easier to blend in when in a larger crowd. But more importantly, if you do not want to be recognized, a larger city or town offers some anonymity. That stated, there is no reason to think you will be "recognized" as your male self in any setting. Spotted as a cross dresser, yes, but not, "Hey, that's Bob the plumber!"

but what if you dont live by big town what if ther is just small town around then what

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by slamddoger View Post
    but what if you dont live by big town what if ther is just small town around then what
    Drive to the next bigger town or the the NEXT town. Bigger is not necessarily a requirement.

In many cases, a lot depends on what you plan to do while en femme.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I dress as a woman in a town so small that I am the main drag. Nobody seems to care, and everybody greets me by my femme name.
    I have the slight advantage that I moved here after going full time, so nobody has seen me in guy mode. They all know I'm trans tho', and they know my wife, where I live, what I drive, all that small town stuff. Small doesn't ness. mean hick. Now strap on your heels and get down to the general store!-Celeste

Silver Member
    Depends on who you want or don't want to know. I've lived in small towns and big cities. I've also traveled to remote places and ran into people I knew from where I was living. If you dress in a small town there is more curiosity as to who the new woman is than in a larger city. As for acceptance small towns or big cities offer those that will accept you and those that won't. Same type of people live everywhere.

like going shoping or go to drage show

Well, it depends. If you are in the closet and want to stay there, then you must go where hopefully no one that you know could see or recognize you. If you want to "get caught" or begin transitioning, then get all dolled up and walk into the local (you fill in the blank) store or restaurant. I usually go to a much bigger town around 45-60 miles away where I can enjoy my time en femme shopping and just being girly. Only you know what you want to achieve.
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack