Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think you should have been born female?

I don't care what gender I was born in, as long as I can go out and wear a dress.

Yes Harley I should've been born a female being the way I am now. I just wonder if that had happened would I wish I had rather been born a male?
    Last edited by Marleena; 01-28-2013 at 12:10 AM. Reason: spelling

Banned Read only
    Not for a second. I love all my male parts. To me cross dressing is not "becoming" a woman it is expressing a part of my self that is different.

I came to the conclusion that i should have been a girl in my teens. Now I am 50 and I may be to old for HRT to do anything for me and my wife may not be able to deal with me altering my body. She does accept cding but me with a feminine figure may be too much.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

The thought has occurred to me a few times throughout my life, but I've never come to that conclusion. I think maybe I've already been a female in a previous life, and it's quite likely that I'll be a GG in another carnation. ... we tend to want what we can't have.

If given the choice I would rather have been born a girl.

Cheers,
    Amy

I agree with most here - that I wish I was born a female. I never had felt like I fit in the male world. Feel like I am always on the outside looking in. When I get a chance to wear female
    clothing - feels so natural.

Love ya all

Valerie

Platinum Member
    Hi Harley, If I had been born a female I would probably be a FtoM Crossdresser .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I often think I would have preferred to have been born female, but I've never felt, as I have heard some express it, that I was "born in the wrong body," that somehow I really am a woman.

Having said that, of course I have no real idea what living my life to this point as a woman would have been like. Maybe I would not have liked it and I am only thinking of that greener grass over the fence. There's no way of telling. I suspect many of us have unrealistic notions of the life of a female growing up. It can be very difficult and stressfull indeed, according to some women, given the very great pressures put on women by society. I've never been all that happy with being male, but I cannot say if I would have been any happier as a female.

Michaella

thank you for your intensely personal revelation. I am so sorry you have had such a hard life-not just 'in your mind' but with others hurting you so maliciously. It isn't hard to understand why so many fear pursing SRS or declaring being TG--I think most of the stuff we hear about rights for the L,G,B,T community is mostly political--not sincere--or at least the public doesn't accept. good luck with your future. harley

Quote Originally Posted by ruthie801 View Post
    Yes I know I should have been born a female, I'm the homemaker in many ways. I do all the cooking, housework and domestic work in the house. One day I was cooking my wife was sipping wine when she said to me "you look so happy, to bad you can't dress the part of June Cleaver housewife with a dress and a string of pearls" she was right.
    Has it occured to you to suggest just such a change, To dress the part when doing the domestic chores. She may be willing to let you "play the part" once in a while. And you in your life, might have greater enjoyment. It's worth a try.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harley47 View Post
    I realize that most crossdressers don't contemplate any surgery, but yet many may wish they have been born as genetic females-should would make life easier, I think. Thoughts? you?
    Although there are lots of things I like about being male, I think I would have loved to have been born female. Maybe life would be a little easier without the confusion

I definitely wish I was born a female. I would've loved experiencing my missed girl moments of life: cheerleading, dating boys, prom, college as a girl, being a bride, childbirth, and being a mommy.

every day for the last 54 years

Totally think and wish I would have been born female, it matches me all around.

I think about what it would be like to be born female all the time. So yes I would have loved to been born a female.

I think like a female and have many feminine traits. I'd love to have been born female but am not unhappy in my body.

Every day I wish I was a girl. I think I'm probably transsexual, but too chicken to ever do anything about it. I guess that's what Prozac is for.

there are definitely times when i feel like i want to know what it feels like to think like a girl and have a girl's body. i imagine it would be a wonderful experience and i may not want to return

well i love to be a female, as i have female traits in me, i love to wear female dressess, i love to be at home and a homemaker and have all female traits

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Yes Harley I should've been born a female being the way I am now. I just wonder if that had happened would I wish I had rather been born a male?
    I know what you're saying, Marleena. I've always said that I'm so screwed up that if I had been born female, I'd probably be a transguy.

But I'd have been willing to take the risk. I should have been born female.

Annabelle

For me it is a one word answer. YES! I feel I am a female, just that I have a part I should not have. I have all the traits and characteristics of a woman. I seriously do not think I would mind having a monthly period, or the risk of getting pregnant, or even having PMS. I can be just as bitchy as a man. veronnie2

I've often thought that since I was around 8 years old or so.

I enjoy being a boy who can enjoy being a girl! I'm so happy and so shallow. But being happy as I am is very important to me...Jaymee

No...I wouldn't want to be female either...I just have a dressing fetish...I'm emotionally cold and anally retentive..I have muscles and I f***ing hate shopping... and wine!