Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do you think you should have been born female?

I was thinking about this today and I have never felt a wish to be a female, because then I wouldnt be a crossdresser anymore.

Absolutely! Have always been more attracted to female interests than male. Maybe next time?

i was born a woman...just given the wrong equipment to display so no, i instead wish to wake up the girl I am each day.

Emi ^.^

I've always felt like a lesbian trapped in a male body... and still do.
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack

The short answer to this is yes, I'd rather have been female from birth. As it is, I was born male, and I'll opt to stay this way, and crossdress as the opportunity allows.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

How I wish I was born female.

Interesting. I have say yes sometimes. Byt that doesn't change who I am.

Hi.

Did i ever wish i was born female , no & the same apply's to male ,no. because of being different in my early years there was no boy or girl. it was both. allways been the same or in some ways nether for me there is no easy answer,

As a woman there are issues we have that should not be there yet we have to contend with that because of other's attitude's theres allso health issue's we face & its part of our life so i dont belive we have it easyer,

As i look at the male side though dont relate to or with males there are differences what i dont understand is the mind of males, how to think as one is beyound me i have tryed to i just failed because i dont have that mind set a male has, & the mind concepts are very different , the main one for me is carrying & giveing birth to ones own child, not something men say much about ,

...noeleena...

I couldn't imagine have my life would've been if I was born as a girl.
    Last edited by Stevie; 03-18-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I always knew I wanted to be a girl and did something about it made my dream come true by being a full woman now.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

I don't know about should have been. Definitely wish I would have been. For years I went to sleep with the prayer "God please let me wake up as a girl." I'm slightly older than some of the girls, but wondering if it is still possible?
    Hugs
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

No, not at all. I am comfortable in my male skin, I spend most of my time in that mode, and in all honesty, I'm very happy with my body as a guy. I suppose that I am lucky enough to have some fairly femme features about myself that I can play up when I dress. There are features, like my arms and shoulders, that get in the way a bit. But like I said - whatever negative they present when I dress, they more than make up for when I'm not, which is 98% of my life. I'm happy enough with this arrangement that I refuse to stop working out, or take whatever steps might be necessary to minimize those features, let alone wish that I had been born in a different body. No, thank you.
    Last edited by GeminaRenee; 03-18-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Yes,Yes,Yes without a doubt; I have felt this way from about 3 or 4 and it has not lessened in over 60 years. I firmly believe my life would have been better in so many ways even today if I had a chance to throw the magic switch i would in a heartbeat and not look back.

I sometimes fantasize about being a female and I certainly love portraying a female. When I have an opportunity I dress full time for days and days. That being said I enjoy the dual gender role.

No, I am totally good with my masculinity -- BUT -- I would love to be a woman for a couple days.

Jack L Chalker wrote a book "Wolf in the Fold", part of the 4 Lords of the Diamond series. It is set on a planet where, if you sleep in proximity with someone, you swap bodies. The main character wakes up as a woman, then transfers to a man. Then regularly swaps with his mate. That would be really cool.

Yes, most definitely.

I never felt like a woman until last year, when my alter ego Sarah burst into my head. I love Sarah! I wish I could flip a switch some Monday and spend a whole week as a woman for a test drive!

Yes definitely.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

i feel happier while in female form, and just plain enjoy it more than being a guy.
    but i am kinda glad that i am a male, so that i can still be intimate and marry a female.
    like the sig says, rocking the best of both genders!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaSWLA View Post
    I've always felt like a lesbian trapped in a male body... and still do.
    Ditto, never been attracted to men and never wanted to be one either.

For me, it's a little different. I know I'm male, but times wish I had the body of a female, but not all the time. I feel bi-gender and am finding a happy medium between the two. Some times I go male, other times all female, but most of the time I do both.

I do wish for a magical way I could become female for a short time, but I guess dressing is the closest I can do.

if i had been born with a female body, life would not have been "easier" but a lot more fun.
    could have gone shopping as a girl in my teens and been able to learn more back then. and of course no facial shaving. and maybe still have hair on top.