Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of you just wear the clothes?

How many of you just wear the clothes?

I am thinking I am just getting a bra and some breast forms. No wig no makeup and not worrying about any kind of shaving or hair removal. Anyone else out there at about the level of interest?

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I don't think I was ever at that level of interest. More a case of moving from a cross dressing child wearing pretty dresses an nighties. To a cross dressing teen, experimenting with bras and makeup. To a happy cross dressing 50+, who loves nothing more than the thrill of a new outfit.

Aspiring Member
    I do not just wear the clothes, I enjoy each piece and the way it makes me feel. I even try some gear that makes me totally aware of the enjoyment. Now my only problem is detecting whether a new GF would accept this curious being. I do so hope it can be true.

Everyone starts at a different level of how much they are driven, everyone has a different level of contentment. I started wearing the cloths only. I progressed to different levels throughout the years. There is no one size fits all definition, it is different for each of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Gurl View Post
    There is no one size fits all definition, it is different for each of us.
    bingo - I prefer SHEbang!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Nope its completely dressing, doing makeup and finding an outfit or i won't do it at all. Underdressing doesn't cut it for me at all.

I was once at that place, But then I started shaving, and there is no turning back now.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I am thinking this might be more of a sexual fetish type thing for me then.

I’m with Darla, underdressing does nothing for me, I completely enjoy the time I spend applying makeup, putting together my outfit and then accessorizing, finishing it all off with some nail polish and some cologne. I can still remember finding one of my Mother’s bras, a strapless, and how it felt and looked (OMG, I had boobs) when I put it on. But then I went looking for something to put in the bra, and then I wanted a blouse, and a skirt, and I found some shoes (a pair of wedges), and of course I had to borrow some of her lipstick – IIRC I was twelve at the time.

But something was missing, mainly hair, butch haircuts were in and short hair never looked right, nor did a scarf and I longed for a wig. It wasn’t until after I got out of the service that I could buy a wig, and pantyhose, and more makeup. I think I might own more makeup than my Wife, and I still want more, more tops, more skirts, more dresses, and most of all more time to dress.
    Babs

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    We ALL have to start somewhere, Jenara. For me, it was trying on a pair of ladies jeans. Then, nothing for the next year.

One day I was leaned over the rabbit hole looking in and some dirty rascal pushed me IN! And, u can see what's happened to me 15 years later!

So, be careful who's behind u. You're staring down that hole rite now!

For most of us, there was a sexual component involved when we began dressing. For some of us, it never went away!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Another perennial topic.

I predict you're also going to see some replies from the folks for whom it's never been more than just enjoying the clothes. Unless they figure they already answered the question in last week's thread and thus can skip this one.

There are also the people who can't be bothered to pay attention to the Gender and Fashion Police at all, and just want to present however and wear whatever we like.

I think it's something that evolves for most of us from just wearing the clothes to expanding into wigs, make-up etc to becoming totally 'femme' mentally and sexually. Some choose to be somewhere in-between.

I know what I want now....it won't shock me if this grows from here though.

Yeah, probably the same for me. But after many years of suppression, I am wanting to buy some more bras/panties and I would like to buy some dresses too.

Is it wrong that wearing a bra and panties feels right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kari B View Post
    Yeah, probably the same for me. But after many years of suppression, I am wanting to buy some more bras/panties and I would like to buy some dresses too.

Is it wrong that wearing a bra and panties feels right?
    Not at all. At least not in my eyes anymore.

I would like to buy breast forms, stuffing socks into my wifes bras just looks lumpy and odd.

I would like to buy breast forms, stuffing socks into my wifes bras just looks lumpy and odd.

That's where I am at. Also meant it was time to come clean and tell my wife because there's no other way to explain breast forms LOL

You're lucky! I could never tell my wife.

I haven't yet....That's happening this week or next though.

Good luck with it.

I took an old pair of pantyhose cut the feet left about a foot and a half the filled it with stuffing like what's in blankets or pillows made it the sizes I wanted (one c cup) (one D cup) spun the hose a couple times and ran it Bak over, do it a couple times then it'll stay by itself and once you put in in place(in the bra) you can move and mold it all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan L View Post
    D cup.
    That's a great idea Megan. I am going to try some D cups.

Thank you.

xo

Sometimes I just wear panties under my man clothes but most of the time it's everything but makeup, tonight it's everything but nails.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I was originally happy with just putting on heels and a skirt. then something happened and I start to be concerned about my weight so I have a nice figure got this idea for the prefect me in my favorite outfit. I got a wig and now seriously considering breast forms and learning how to put on make up. These are things that I would of never imagine doing.

Jenara, that was me for almost 40 years. I never bothered with breast forms, or underdressed. I just wore whatever clothing I liked. Mostly jeans and shirts. My wife and I traded back and forth.
    In the last year I took it to a new level for many reasons. You may do the same someday, or not.
    Remember Cass & Michelle's words...
    "go where you wanna go
    And do what you wanna do
    With whoever you wanna do it with"