Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of you just wear the clothes?

Banned Read only
    The further you go with it, the further you will want to take it. Sooner or later it will probably all add up to being completely femme and having a strong desire to go out into the world as a woman, or not.

well i experience and love to wear each female clothes, i feel a softie woman, i love being softee and love to be in female clothes

I would wear the clothes but it is nicer to be what you want to be.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I started out with dresses and no interest in any other clothing. I kind of worked my way inward...Pantyhose and shoes. Then it was slips (Oh how I love slips!) I was dressing for a couple of years before I tried panties. I remember having a typical boy's attitude toward wearing panties, even as I stood there loving the look of high heels with the strap across my ankle. The last thing was a bra. I went a while longer before I finally put one on. I still don't always wear one around the house.

When it comes to makeup, I see it as a necessary evil. I put it on to blend in when in public. I would probably like it better if I was good at it. I'll get better with practice, but for now it's a chore.Stuffing my bra is the same thing (although it doesn't bother me, I just don't do it around the house, no need to, really).

I only wanted a wig for the purpose of blending in, but now that I have one, I think it feels good to wear it. I only want to blend in to avoid being spotted by the idiots who are so offended by my exercising my freedom that they feel the need to fight over it. Their manhood is so fragile, they can't deal with seeing a guy in a dress.

For me, it is all about wearing the clothes I want to wear. And to wear them whenever it suits me to do so.

Hi I'm with Darla on this one too. I like to be fully femme, but will underdress if I have to go out in drab and then return to being fully dressed later. I never had considered partially dressing before or after I started crossdressing. Jaymee

Most of the time I just wear the clothes. Through trial and error I've discovered some outfits that make me feel femme even without the makeup and wig. I save the makeup and wig for the occasions I want to go out en femme.

r

I'm wearing bra and cotton jms panties today for the first time in a year. I need some women's fleece pants and a 5x shirt!

Used to just wear pantyhose, then a skirt and so on. Now if I cannot get fully dressed with make-up, I don't bother. Right now I am fully dressed and it feels great!

That's a fantastic idea Megan. Thank you!

Silver Member
    I was lucky in that I got to start being fully dressed early pre teen. At 18 I was passable and dressed a lot. Dated as a girl, dates knew, and learned I was straight. I really don't like trying to appear as female except I like to look nice and want people to like the way I'm dressed.

I don't wear forms but have boobs. I do shave what little hair I have. Don't wear wigs or try to pass for most occasions.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 01-27-2013 at 10:05 PM.

I wouldn't define breast forms as "just wearing the clothes."
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Jenara View Post
    I am thinking I am just getting a bra and some breast forms. No wig no makeup and not worrying about any kind of shaving or hair removal. Anyone else out there at about the level of interest?
    I just like the clothes, but below the waist, skirt, panties, stockings. No heels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenara View Post
    I am thinking this might be more of a sexual fetish type thing for me then.
    Possibly, I know it definitely got started as a fetish, but I've never been much of a boob man.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

That's what I thought, and at age 45 I started craving a wig and make-up. Welcome to the roller coaster ride called crossdressing.

for me it is no wig no make up no heels just jeans, panties and bra with forms once in awhile, and knee highs
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Makeup addict!
    Putting on a wig and makeup is fun, but I do like to just be in a nice outfit

Banned Read only
    About the only thing my wardrobe is missing would be make-up products. I've only been out dressed once (10 years ago) and since doing make-up is something else I would have to spend time to learn and understand, I've put it off. Down the road perhaps, but not in the near future. Funny enough, for me it all started with a bodystocking and blew up from there...

I have no problem wearing a bra and forms usually small forms when in guy mode nor do I have any problem wearing clothes without hair and make-up. Two reason why I shave, my wife loves me clean shaven and I love the look and feel of being clean shaven. Do what makes you happy. LP

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    What started off as 100% for sexual reasons has slowly shifted to something else. I still have not figured out the precentages yet, I could fool myself into thinking that it is 20% sex and 80% comfort, but the problem is that the fire burns longer now than when I was a kid. I guess maybe it depends which article of clothing you are talking about.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I started out borrowing pantyhose, slips, or other silky garments. Eventually, it was all about pantyhose. Later when I started shopping and infrequently going out, I would wear makeup because I felt like I had to. I never gave myself a girl name. I now go out as a man in women's wear and I am content. People are decent toward me and I feel like I am being me. Presenting female was putting on, for me.