Thread: Would you choose to be him or be with him?

Would you choose to be him or be with him?

There was a thread a while back about seeing beautiful girl and wanting to be her or to be with her

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-her-or-BE-her

So, let's switch it around.

Fantasy question: your dream guy - would you choose to be him or BE with him?

So if you see a really attractive guy, whatever that means to you, sometimes I think, "Oh man, I would love to be him for a night". But, for some of us, the alternative pops into our mind, "Oh man, I would love to BE with him (as a date, or sexually) for a night!".

What's your choice? For me, it's to be me, but if I had to choose, it would be to be him. I think most guys would love to be Tom bardy for a day. I would.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    I would want to be WITH him in a beautiful, sexy dress and high heels, wreaking of a nice cologne, wearing shiny stockings and sporting deep red lips and nails with long brunette locks. Just saying. . .

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I would rather be her and not with him.
    Dana Ryan

For myself it would have to be Harrison Ford or Sean Connery in his heyday.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by LaraPeterson View Post
    I would want to be WITH him in a beautiful, sexy dress and high heels, wreaking of a nice cologne, wearing shiny stockings and sporting deep red lips and nails with long brunette locks. Just saying. . .

Same Here -
    WITH him - AS her

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Oddly enough being bisexual I still would never want to be with a "regular" him. I find no attraction to genetic males in their regular form but I am attracted to other pretty cd's. So I guess that makes me a "want to be her and with her" type. Male lesbian if you want to say.

I would rather be her with her. If I had been born a woman, there is no doubt that I would be a fem lesbian. No desire to be a butch or goth type. To me, there is nothing sexier than a feminine woman in classic nylon and lace.

My interest in men [in that way] is zero.

I am a gay male who CDs so i guess be with him.But also i am jealous of very good-looking, charismatic, wealthy, influential men.So i guess i am divided and i would like to be greedy and be him too:P(as long as he still likes to transform into "her" sometimes as well!)Hmm tough one.

Maybe if i could be him i could be with someone just as attractive on merit of being so sexy heehee

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiafantasia View Post
    I am a gay male who CDs so i guess be with him.But also i am jealous of very good-looking, charismatic, wealthy, influential men.So i guess i am divided and i would like to be greedy and be him too:P(as long as he still likes to transform into "her" sometimes as well!)Hmm tough one.

Maybe if i could be him i could be with someone just as attractive on merit of being so sexy heehee
    I would agree with all.. but not really gay so being the woman in the setting is very nice..but being the 'manly' man would be nice too.. if picking up a woman or a man..

yes I'd feel greedy want to be 'him' in this setting.. George Cloony is my name..lol...
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Fantasy question: your dream guy - would you choose to be him or BE with him?
    So if you see a really attractive guy, whatever that means to you, sometimes I think, "Oh man, I would love to be him for a night". But, for some of us, the alternative pops into our mind, "Oh man, I would love to BE with him (as a date, or sexually) for a night!".
    I've never felt either of those two feelings; ever, the thought never occured to me. Perhaps that more defines me toward the TG/TS end of the spectrum, because I've certainly felt that way about a lot of females. And other than a few men (celebrities) who are known to be extremely good looking, I have difficulty figuring out what it is visually that women find attractive in a guy, other than say, the appearance of height and strength. The women I work with seem to be attracted to some men who I would have thought were really ugly guys.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

On Hiatus
    Uh. . .neither xD
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

Banned Read only
    Me too, neither one of them.

if i see a hot guy its def be WITH him. and on the other thread i would BE that hot girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In a fantasy world I would be him and date hot chicks.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm not going to say "never", but it hasn't happened yet!

Even though I have fantasized about being with a guy, I just don't "see" guys that way.

Neither...I want nothing to do with "him".
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahMarie42 View Post
    Uh. . .neither xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara D. Rose View Post
    Me too, neither one of them.

Ill give it a 3rd. I'm my own man. I am pretty darn good looking myself just I am. I have no need to look like anyone else.

Since I'm not interested in men in that way. I don't find that appealing at all.

Cheers.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same