Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: which dress of females fascinates you the most and why it excites you

which dress of females fascinates you the most and why it excites you

hi, i love lingerie of women. i keeps me sexually fit and i feel sexually thrilled with them. other clothes like swimwear, night wear also excites me. which female clothes excite you and why you feel thrilled in them.

Aspiring Member
    Silky lingerie and let's not forget those killer heels. The intimacy of the lingerie and the pure sex of the heels brings me the closest to feeling like a woman.

I really love wearing wedding dresses and bridal lingerie because they are such feminine clothes and make me feel like the girl I truly am.
    I'm always a woman!

Stockings with a garter belt and heels will put a spring in my step, always. A corset, longline strapless bra or bustier helps with my posture, poise and state of mind. My fave is a black and red merry widow with garters that puts me over the top every time. There's something about the snug fit of lycra and spandex that makes every day (or night) exciting!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

It has to be the frilly, lacy and sexy under wear, including bra/stockings/panties for me. I also like the little party dresses, there is a fab little pink dress on Girls blog that I wouldn't mind owning.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie1 View Post
    My fave is a black and red merry widow with garters
    The Merry Widow range is very hot.

x

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    After almost 30 years of dressing the excitement part of the cloths has gone away. I went through phases of lingerie, skirts, dresses. Now I realize it is more a part of who I am and not a thrill session any longer. We all change and we all have our reasons for dressing. Its what makes us individuals.

Long, flowing, floaty dresses and chic heels i guess if i had to chose.Oh to be summer everyday!

I <3 Fredericks Gartered Chemises
    Clothes, hmm don't own much but I like shiny things, There's a lot of stripperwear stuff I would like to wear from wicked temptations.
    Long dresses with the single slit up are hawt.

It's no longer a sexual thrill but I certainly feel my most sexy in a garter belt, stockings and a lacy bra and panty set.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

High heels and pencil skirts, they're jsut so feminine and show off the body well.

a mix of ruffles, lace and/or tiers
    DonnaT

Kari, I love merry widows/teddies too. But, I find they are sometimes a little short in legth, and I'm only 5'9", which I guess is still tall for a woman. I've wondered if they make them for tall women with a longer torso.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari B View Post
    The Merry Widow range is very hot.

x

Pencil skirts, form-fitting dresses, sheer hose and stiletto pumps 4" or higher

I love long sleeve wedding dresses, formal gowns, sissy style dresses especially if they are just about impossible to get off once they're zipped on.

I like tight fitting clothes and high heels. Leather corsets and skirts with the high heels now were talking.
    Now what fascinates me is latex I would love to try wearing that some day.
    Last edited by Stevie; 01-27-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Multilayered chiffon gowns and cocktail dresses have always started my heart beating fast. I did the audio visual setup and operation many years ago in Dallas for the "Margarita Society" The women were all visions of intense beauty and femininity. One woman came in with a beautiful brunette long flowing coif that was a spectacular compliment to a seafoam green, very full, crystal-pleated chiffon pantsuit and matching tunic top with long sleeves. I thought I would pass out- it was so utterly beautiful and full. It was the perfect length with her heels and floated so beautifully.To this day I can still see her and the desire for a matching outfit is intense.

I love everything femme! It doesn't particularly excite me to wear my (women's) clothes although, I assume much like any other woman, I do enjoy it when I feel I look good. I do find that observing other well-dressed women at parties and fancy social events excites me.

What "fascinates" me is a whole different thing; the Antebellum (think "Gone With The Wind"), Victorian and Edwardian eras. Those women knew how to dress!

But much of the basis of their style was being tightly laced into their corsets all day every day. I've done my share of tight lacing, was even co-chair of the Annual "Lacing Table" conference in San Francisco for over a decade, but it really remained elusive to me how to lace from first thing in the morning to last thing at night day after day. I would get grumpy when dyspeptic and often, when very tightly laced, would develop a case of claustrophobic panic where my mind would scream "I have got to get out of this corset right now!!!" and my hands would frantically comply.

The women of those periods had no such options. There is a paragraph apocryphally attributed to a "Madame Lombroso" which reads, "The fashionable woman of today, like her predecessor in the past, has to pay by cruel suffering for her wasp-like waist. Like her ancestors, the modern coquette accepts her martyrdom with Stoic serenity. She smiles, simpers, converses with ease and sprightliness without anybody imagining how much she is suffering, encircled and laced so tightly that she is stifled, almost unable either to move nor breathe, and this perhaps, during some interminable night's entertainment! She knows that whatever betrays her suffering, her boredom, or her fatigue will drive men away from her side, and, rather than annoy or enervate them, she courageously stifles every hint of the pain by enduring which she is able to display all her pretty grace."

I could never reach that state of inner peace while tightly laced and it continues to fascinate me today. What does that feel like?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Christinedreamer View Post
    Multilayered chiffon gowns and cocktail dresses have always started my heart beating fast. I did the audio visual setup and operation many years ago in Dallas for the "Margarita Society" The women were all visions of intense beauty and femininity. One woman came in with a beautiful brunette long flowing coif that was a spectacular compliment to a seafoam green, very full, crystal-pleated chiffon pantsuit and matching tunic top with long sleeves. I thought I would pass out- it was so utterly beautiful and full. It was the perfect length with her heels and floated so beautifully.To this day I can still see her and the desire for a matching outfit is intense.
    Oh, you said it!
    The thought of wearing just about any kind of female clothing gets me going. Another favorite of mine is the pleated skirt. There is just something about them. I gues if I could only wear one style of skirt, it would be a pleated skirt.

About the only style that doesn't work for me is the dresses the girls wear to clubs where they play the dance mixes of songs. You know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, alot of those girls look mighty fine dressed like that. It's just not something I would enjoy wearing, even if I could.

Nothing really excites me anymore. However, I am fascinated by the women's business suit, either with the skirt or with trousers. To me it exudes confidence and sophistication. I usually lack both qualities myself, which is probably the cause of my fascination.

A full length slip, pantyhose and high heeled sandals

Quote Originally Posted by xxLaurenCDxx View Post
    High heels and pencil skirts, they're jsut so feminine and show off the body well.
    with a nice knit top

My CDing isn't very mature yet, so the high glamour aspect appeals to me more than anything.

Stockings, strappy heels, suspenders, basques, lipstick.

I love little black dresses, pleated miniskirts etc. I also have a particular love of halter-neck tops.

I really like the mentality of it all. Then the make up. I like coming up with different makeup combos. And shopping for everything.

Pleated skirts

One of the young ladies I used to work with had a couple pleated skirts she wore with a beautiful lace trimmed sheer nylon petticoat. EVERY time she wore them, all the guys were just mesmerized as she moved and the skirt swished around, Every now and then the lace of the petticoat peeking out. She was ALWAYS the center of attention when she wore those. Frequently paired with a drop dead gorgeous blouse adorned with a lace jabot and sheer sleeves.

I confess to asking her out to lunch several times and she always accepted. I was the perfect gentleman though. (yes we dated a few times) I was on top of the world for several reasons. I always wondered if she realized I wanted to wear her clothes most all the time.