Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: which dress of females fascinates you the most and why it excites you

The silky lingerie, garter belts and stockings, high heels, short skirts, and clingy tops. Topped off by the stroll. Hmmm am i a Tart?

Banned Read only
    Allesha, I had a tart just the other day. . .tasted so good. . .I like pastries, too. Shiny pantyhose send me over the edge; I love wearing them with 4 or 5 inch open toe pumps, a nice bra and a cincher or corset, plus toe rings and an ankle bracelet. Add any kind of short dress and I'm giddy.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    For me, it's the pencil skirt, garters, authentic period correct hose, or pantyhose. Basically, the office look with spikey heels makes me really happy at this point.

Lara, you are too funny, and it sounds like you have exquisite taste also.

Boots are my favorite. I love knee-high boots that zip with about any heel. Lace up boots are cool too. I also like over-the-knee boots but they are hard to find in less than 3"heels. Any women's shoe or boot is a thrill for me and adore pumps.

I would say a form fitting shirt/blouse, pencil skirt and a simple pair of pumps. Simplicity carried off with some classy elegance.

Silver Member
    French Maid outfit with full petticoat and ruffled panties would be my favorite

For me its all about the heels and boots.

I like tight, evening wear that is fashionably recent and makes you look and feel hot! These two are from the Glamor Boutique in Auburn, MA
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member
    It is not any particular dress, but the excitement of what your expectation is. My first date sitting their in my bra and petticoats putting on makeup. Putting on my blouse and then skirt. Lifting my skirt and pulling down my blouse so it was just the right tightness. Later sitting their putting makeup on while wearing a full blackslip and all black lingerie getting ready for a date. Sliding on my dress by steping into it and having my landlady zip up the back zipper for me.

My wife has a black polka dot cocktail dress, and I asked her if I could try it on,she said OK as long as I don't get attached to it as it is one of her favorite. As soon as the dress fell over my head the feeling of the dress on my body for some reason it drove me so crazy that I had to take it off. My wife wanted to see me in it but I told her I couldn't because the feeling drive's me crazy. Something about that dress drive's me crazy.

None of it excites me. It just feels better to wear it than male clothes. The closest to excitement I've ever got was when my cheerleader uniform arrived in the mail, I'd been waiting for it for a long time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I prefer it when the whole package comes together in beauty and balance, but high heels (and moving gracefully in them) and long, nicely manicured nails are particular turn-ons for me.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie Antoinette View Post
    But, I find they are sometimes a little short in length
    That's the idea sweetie.

K
    xo

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't think its the clothes anymore for me.
    Went out enfemme all day today and when I got dressed I picked out black liquid leggings black 3 in heel boots black and white print top.
    Topped it off with a grey long length sweater.
    Didn't want to be over dressed but still dressed with some style.

Definetely high heels with a short skirt and tight top with some forms...I want to walk down a street in high heels so bad.....

Wedding dresses and princess styles for me.
    Love big skirts and plenty of chiffon.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    stockings mini skirt

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    My favorite is a tight pencil skirt combined with a garter belt and stockings. Toss in a pair of black heels and I am in bliss.

Huge ball gowns. If I can fit through the door, I need another layer. The rustling, picking up the dress to go up and down stairs just drives me nuts. If it has puffy sleeves then even better. If I reach for something and it squishes up next to my face then it's amazing. I love to sit on the floor with the skirt all spread out like some of those wedding photos. Also, blouse with huge full flowing sleeves and high neckline with a tight pencil skirt I have always loved.

I like the two extremes, civil war or southern belle dresses and hobble dresses when well padded

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    For me, it started with hosiery and shoes, but now I really luxuriate in the whole look and the process it takes to get there.

Banned Read only
    flowing knee length or just above the knee dresses for me. I prefer light weight. Something very fem about that feel. Paired with a nice pair of heels and nylons...wonderful

There is nothing sexually exciting about any of it to me any more. But, I have to say that period clothing facinates me. Hoop skirts and petticoats. Full skirts with bustles. Eveything about the older clothes when women were ladies. I bought a lot of victorian style blouses for my SO before I told her about me and tried to live vicariously through her. Made me want to dress more.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Erica, I enjoy it most when I parade around the house. But I too so badly want to get out and walk down that sidewalk clicking away. I just need to get the courage and place to do that. I do believe that this group of girls can help me with overcome that obstacle..