Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appearance

Appearance

What is it about a woman's appearance that you love the most? What is it that attracts you to a woman and do you try to emulate that when you dress? I'm sure the answer will be different for everyone. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Toes to butt! I love painted toes, toe rings, legs calves, thighs and butt!

Her legs, preferably in hose and heels!

Perfectly smooth, blemish-free legs, covered in sheer hose, wearing stiletto closed-toe pumps and in a pencil skirt or form-fitting dress. Slender ankles, crossed legs with a pointed toe.

Legs and heels in hose of some kind.
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

It's the hands, I love feminine hands , it's the way they flow though every movement never straight or ridged , the femininity flows inwards with one gesture and back out again with another , if you have feminine hands then the rest just seems to follow , I wish I had feminine hands. I try to emulate the movements but just cannot get them to flow or bend in the same way .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I would have to say that I love the curves from shoulder to toes. Of course the hair and face have to be put together well with the rest of the package, but that's me.

What attracts me are the essences of a woman's womanhood. I love seeing the wide hips, the soft legs, a full (but not necessarily big) bosom. How she dresses and wears makeup and the whole package naturally tied to how she carries herself. Trying to emulate this is a form of art for me and my success or failure in accomplishing this will be in the eye of the individual beholders. Maybe when it works I just get at least a little part of what it feels like to be a woman receiving admiring looks.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    A trim body with nice curves. I want it all and was fortunate enough to get one with a beautiful face and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieRobert View Post
    I would have to say that I love the curves from shoulder to toes. Of course the hair and face have to be put together well with the rest of the package, but that's me.
    I totally agree the female physique and body or shape (curves) of course being slender helps. I use forms on top for now, but every thing is naturally feminine shape below. Love to dress casual, slacks, jeans, halter or crop tops etc and lastly bikinnis.

Kate, I like to emulate certain women, though many dress down these days around here. But I like to see if I can do better at certain aspects of their looks.

Quote Originally Posted by wilt575 View Post
    I totally agree the female physique and body or shape (curves) of course being slender helps. I use forms on top for now, but every thing is naturally feminine shape below. Love to dress casual, slacks, jeans, halter or crop tops etc and lastly bikinnis.
    I agree also legs heels and a nice shape. Corsets and heels help me get the shape I desire

Shape seems to be the consuming factor with me. But on another note, I have noticed since talking with all of you girls, I have a lot better understanding of what I do and how I dress. You have all made me feel more normal.

I would say legs and butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    What attracts me are the essences of a woman's womanhood. I love seeing the wide hips, the soft legs, a full (but not necessarily big) bosom. How she dresses and wears makeup and the whole package naturally tied to how she carries herself. Trying to emulate this is a form of art for me and my success or failure in accomplishing this will be in the eye of the individual beholders. Maybe when it works I just get at least a little part of what it feels like to be a woman receiving admiring looks.
    I agree with the entire package concept, But the gift wrapping must be eye catching and appealling. Hair, makeup, clothing, hose and heels.

Leah

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I'm pretty sure that most of us dress to emulate the woman of our dreams with a few modifications to help us pass or blend. Me, I like well dressed, classy, women in heels and well made up. You know, pretty much like I try to look![/SIZE]

Gold Member
    A warm and kind smile. You can look any way you want, but I find someone that I want to be around and I am better for it more attractive.

A beautiful smile, a great day for make up and a signature bow in your hair
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm with the whole picture and the attention to details that a well dressed 'girl' puts into her appearance... First it's the shape, not too thin not too thick. Then it's the clothes. Do they fit and do they complement each other... Then it's the makeup...just enough to highlight her eyes and then it's the accessories. A cute necklace, bracelet, earrings and a ring or two...

Those are the looks of an attractive blender. A girl that's not trying to stand out but takes care of herself and take care of picking out her outfit and cares the way she looks....

That said, in my experience, that accounts for about 1 our of 20 GGs that I run into. Really that vast majority of GGs that I run into, are in the mall with sneakers, jeans and a sweater at best. At their worst, they're in flip flops and a mismatched pair of sweats. I must say, that choosing where I shop changes the looks of the clientel...

That's my two pennies.....

Renne.....

All the comments are right However,,I think the ability to be Classy overrides everything..

For me, hair. A blond with long hair and bangs will stop me dead in my tracks every time. Boobs come next. My dad was the same way. Even when he was 93 years old in a nursing home suffering from dementia, if a blond walked into the the room, he would lock in on her like a heat seeking missile.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Hair and an elegant slim figure.
    I am always looking for photographic models.
    It is ok to want to wear their clothes but a stunning figure and I want to do fashion photography on her.
    I have even told girls that they would make great photographic models..... Then invited them home....
    Just kidding, the second bit is in my dreams.
    Sometimes I have had the offer taken up but I have had to turn it down.
    My wife does not object to cross dressing, but a tall elegant blonde would be pushing it......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

well i love womens figure, their smooth chest and legs free from hair,their bounching boobs and bum, i love them, their smooth legs and curved figure, i love them all, i love their dresses too

For me it's someone with class...no matter what they are wearing, and a big beautiful smile.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Miriam
    Though I hear I'm quite unusual with this one, for me it's a set of beautiful eyes more than anything. And yes, I certainly give much more attention to my own eyes as a result - and I'm finally starting to get reasonably good at it.

Miriam