Thread: lose the muscles

Banned Read only

lose the muscles

i'm 6ft & 72 kg i lost 5kg in last 1 month i've stop going to gym and i'm also eating less, the reason i've been doing that is cos i don't like the muscles any more although i don't have any intentions of being a tg or going out as a CD in public but the pleasure which i get when i wear women cloths and look more feminine i love that feeling. i'm still trying to lose more weight.

Sounds good Hon but I'm betting the definition will still be there. I stopped working out years ago but still have definition in my arms, pecs and stomach.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Don't lose your muscle. Change your type workouts but keep the muscle. You'll need it as you grow older. It helps build bone density (that is important for men equally as with women), and it helps off set the effects of aging, also lean muscle helps burn fat.

At 40 a man begins to lose lean muscle at the rate of 1% a year. So at 60 that man has lost 20% of his muscle mass naturally. If one strength trains he can off set that loss. Remember what the French philosopher Voltaire said, " The stronger the body the better it obeys. The weaker the body the more it commands."
    Dana Fleming

Banned Read only
    If you are looking to lose weight, losing muscles is a bad idea. Muscle burns calories faster than any other physical structure. besides, fit women are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    fit women are awesome.

Yes but fit men aren’t.

I agree Jenifer, muscles burn calories but I would suggest you loose the muscles in the top half of your body and concentrate on building the legs muscles.

I have been doing this for years and I love my figure now.

I do not do weights, but a number of aerobic exercises and a lot of walking, keeps me about right.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I went to reading women's health magazines to find ways to lose weight. All men's health magazines talked about was losing fat and gaining muscles. I don't want to bulk up I want to tone down.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've had success at losing weight and muscle definition over the last 5 years. Went from about 170 to under 150 pounds. Quit working out. Which helped reduced my appetite! I do a daily stretch and abs/back routine daily.

The problem is, when u lose weight, what definition u have tends to show MORE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Maintaining good muscle tone does not mean 'bulking up' and looking muscle bound. Diet and exercise will maintain good muslce tone without getting that weight lifting look. Unfortunately, those who 'bulk up' in their youth find their muscles will turn to fat when they stop exercising.

If you're looking to obtain or maintain a womanly look, I guess one has to decide who they want to emulate, an anorexic g sickly looking model or a woman with 'some meat on her bones.'

As others have stated muscle mass is needed as we grow older, and, some fat is needed as a reserve against illness.

I have started a weigh training program which should tone rather than build. Light weights, many reps instead of increasing weights and small number of reps. Walking and doing these simple arm exercises will change the muscle definition over time. Eating healthy, getting a good night sleep, moisturizing are all good things to do. I lost 30 lbs in 6 months by going vegetarian. I know that is not for everybody but you get fast results doing it. I cheat a little with fish or chicken once a week. NO MEAT less fat.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Go back to the gym. Just stopping will not get rid of the muscle, it will let it turn to fat. Go to the gym, focus on cardio and very light weights. U will be suprised how much muscle you can lose by doing and hour and a half of cardio a day. Focus on staying in shape and not building bulk. It took me two years but I went from 175# and a 33 waist to 120# and a 27 waist. Its alot of work but just stopping wont help, sorry.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Don't lose your muscle. Change your type workouts but keep the muscle. You'll need it as you grow older. It helps build bone density (that is important for men equally as with women), and it helps off set the effects of aging, also lean muscle helps burn fat.
    Correct indeed, of course I am still biased and in the pro TG muscle group. I still lift weights but not heavy weights, combined with a heavy cardio workout. I am basically influenced by the GG's in Oxegyn magazine, and the athletic muscular but toned look.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by mellissawi View Post
    Go back to the gym. Just stopping will not get rid of the muscle, it will let it turn to fat.
    Muscle is muscle and fat is fat. Muscle cannot turn into fat. Fat will surround it but muscle can't turn into fat.
    Dana Fleming

Personally I think muscle looks good on either gender, especially big legs on women (also, looks out of proportion when guys have big upper bodies and chicken legs). I don't care about reducing the size of my lower body, in fact if anything I like building muscle and some definition there. I think you probably shouldn't neglect the upper body either.

How did you achieve your look Jocelyn? You look stunning and it's probably the most ideal look I'd seek to emulate.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Thank you Phanatic, Send me a PM for further details. A quick summary cardio/interval's supported by light weights for toning, and doing exercises which focus primarily on the core muscles. Followed by a very strict no fun and boring diet.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

To me there's nothing more attractive than a woman who goes to the gym and takes care of herself. I wonder if the guy felt inadequate. Obviously there's no way he found you unattractive, I imagine the guy just felt uncomfortable/emasculated being chubby while you were low bodyfat, muscular and attractive. Especially with women traditionally having a higher bodyfat % than men.