Thread: Still alive and dressin

Still alive and dressin

Hello all,

Long time no post.

Been away from this forum for a long while. I have been just busy and getting on with life.

This does not mean my style has in anyway gone away, in fact I moved out of my mom's and have been able to exercise my style outside of clubs, and have been outs and abouts in some androgynous to fem style along with makeup (in goth/industrial, style)

It has been liberating.

I will post links to my flickr albums from October to December. I think linking is how I will do my pics from now on.

Still looking for that unicorn of a woman, and that being a woman that likes and supports my style. As you all know I lost my first real example of that 6 months ago.

Well, hope you all are well, I may still be a stranger here for a while, but ya never know.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Missed you. As a long time CFII who worked very hard to get to that level I can appreciate all that you have been through. I admire your tenacity and desire to achieve your goal. You should be justifiably proud. Now, some of your personal decisions are another matter. But, if you are happy, that is all that matters.

cfii

Personal decisions? Feel free to PM me those, I am curious to know. And that is too awesome a fellow Tg is a CFII.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

It's great to see you back! I'm glad you moved out; I remember the stress your mother created for you. I'm doing well but rarely post. There are too few thought-provoking threads. I hope you're happy in your life.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Welcome Back, Pythos Nice to see you around and I still dig your style
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Pythos, it's great to hear that you're still around here and also that you've moved out and are happily doing things your way.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So nice to hear from u, Pythos! Out on your own, I feel u r truly on your way now!

Sounds like you're too busy living life to visit us here. That's a GOOD THING!

All the best to u. U deserve it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Glad to see you post! We worry about you when you are silent for so long!

I had been thinking about you for the last couple of weeks and am glad to hear you're still well. Moving out was probably a big step for you, but I'm sure you'll appreciate the freedom. Please stay in touch and don't compromise your amazing style!

- Diane

Glad you dropped in, I wish others would do it from time to time.
    I am glad you have been able to get a little independence.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome back!
    I'm glad to hear your living situation has improved. I've always enjoyed your style for it's originality and hope you have more success in the future.
    Donna
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)