Thread: have you ever got caught CDing?

Banned Read only

have you ever got caught CDing?

CDing is my secret that nobody knows, i think my mother and sister are suspicious for me getting caught would be embarrassing. what about you? have you ever been caught? share your experince.....

I have not been caught, but I was found out by someone finding my clothes.
    Others have been caught big time on this forum.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My Mother caught me in all my glory wearing her Vanity Fair briefs and 4 hook Palytex bra standing in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom. Since it was on the back of the door it swung open and there she was! OMG

Cheers,
    Amy
    Last edited by AltairaMorbius; 01-29-2013 at 05:59 AM.

As a child and as an adult.Keep doing it long enough and the odds are you will get caught.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I've had a few close calls - even had to throw my panties out of a car window on an empty street one time - but so far - NBC (Never Been Caught)

Oh yes, at 14 was busted big time by my mother dressed to the 90's. About a year ago my son walked in on me as I was dressed drinking coffee in the kitchen, and one time someone call the house and ask who was that women driveing your truck.
    Now going out dress not busted but read at JCPenny's by a Saleswomen who told me "for a man you make a nice looking women". Life is fun

Carol A --- Life is fun

Hey, us Missouri folks are up early this morning!
    Ain't life grand!

I have been caught dressing by my wife. She found pictures of me dressed on our home computer. This event lead to the big discussion. Not an easy discussion but in the long run it turned out to be for the best. She isn't thrilled with the fact that I am a crossdresser but we have come through that day with an understanding that I feel is best for both of us. I never wanted to be caught but looking back it really turned out to be a blessing for me and my wife. I love not having the guilt of dressing and not having to work so hard to cover my crossdressing tracks so to speak.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I got caught in full bloom. I was in the lounge, when someone (a real GG) I knew very well decided to pay me a visit. Before they rang my door bell they looked into my lounge window to see if I was in. So I got caught. Needless to say we are now partners In love and I am out to everyone yeaaaaah.

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    CDing is my secret that nobody knows, i think my mother and sister are suspicious for me getting caught would be embarrassing. what about you? have you ever been caught? share your experince.....
    Oh my yes several times, so many in fact that I don't try hiding it any more. Wife caught me before we married accepted it, neighbors caught going to and from car, kids caught me during thunder storm when they were scared late one night. There were other times I was caught also. So decided the heck with it and left closet.

Banned Read only
    my first wife walked in on me and laughed at me. Did a lot for my place of mind....second wife found my pics. I was copying them from one web site and moving them to another and forgot to delete them or maybe I wanted her to see me but it was a rough few weeks. She knows I dress, she just asks me to not dress in front of her and the kids. We've been together now for 15 years and it's been since 2008 since she found the pics so I think we are good

Banned Read only
    A couple of years after marrying my wife found me wearing one of her floor length nylon nightgowns while drinking water in the kitchen. She asked me why I was wearing it. I told her the truth, that I liked the feel of the material. We ended up buying me a pink peignoir set and a black floor length nightgown. Later she gave me a red knee length peignoir set. Still later I discovered myself and started buying slips and panties. Then came the red bra. That blew her mind. She could not understand why a guy would wear a bra, if he had nothing to pack into it. Soon we came to the realization of what cross dressing was. That was the early 1980's. We had the talk and entered a DADT marriage, which is fine with me. I would not push anything on my wife that makes her uncomfortable.

Back when I was a teenager I was almost busted by my father and mother. My life, literally, was probably saved by the security chain on the apartment door. Never undressed so fast in my life! "End Times Were Definitely Near!"

Not yet. At the present I do not have a significant other. The world knows, the world that sees me dressed out in public, but my family friends and pre-CD acquaintances do not know and do not need to know. If I am eventually and unfortunately caught by one of those, I will have to deal with it as best possible. I am an adult, an old one at that, so I think that I can handle it, or at least I hope that I can!

Every time I go out enfemme someone catches me...... but if I give them money they usually keep it quiet.... like hush money .....and they do give me clothes......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Merged posts

I work in the tour bus industry. I wear a bra. I was busted by coworker who was rooming with me. He acted like he saw nothing. But I know he saw the pink boobs. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AltairaMorbius View Post
    My Mother caught me in all my glory wearing her Vanity Fair briefs and 4 hook Palytex bra standing in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom. Since it was on the back of the door it swung open and there she was! OMG

Cheers,
    Amy

How did she react? I told mine. She's not thrilled but turns out she has known a long time and now believes me when I say I'm a girl inside

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    Don't wait to be caught. I know it's hard but if you tell them then you won't be embarrassed and they may be very supportive
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-29-2013 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Merged three posts into one. Please use multiquote or reply to all poists in one post

I was caught two times as a youth. Once by my mother and once in somebody else's house. Neither situation went well. As I've reported a few times before my mother would sometimes dress me in my sister's underwear and she would also use me as a dress model for dresses she was sewing for a cousin of mine. So why was everyone surprised when I was caught. Thats one of the big mysteries in my life.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    My wife came home unexpectedly and caught me dressed. All hell broke loose. Stopped dressing for a year and half, back underground. Damn these femme desires

I think it's inevitable, unless you lock yourself in a room with no windows.
    My son has caught me twice in fem shirts.
    The neighbors have seen me at the bbq wearing a skirt. (never said anything)
    My 16 yr old daughter complimented the jeans I was wearing. I said "yeah, they're from the women's section. I like how they fit." She also liked my pink ankle socks.

Silver Member
    If you CD you will be caught someday. I was caught as a youngster and have been caught several times since. Depends on how far you push the envelope. Wife knows since we started dating. Friends and neighbors know. Since I travled for years I could be out and about in each city I ended up in. Had a few people who wanted to expoit the situation. Unfortunaely for them, I didn't give a damn and was more than happy to be a bully.

been there done that! and as worried as i was about being caught by my family, recently i came out to my sister who after what, 20 yrs, had never thought of it afterwards. She told me, she figured it was a phase and didnt think about my dressing anymore

My wife found pics on puter, brother saw me in skirt but said nothing my mum caught me big time, apart from this no big worries.