Thread: What is your crossdressing routine?

Aspiring Member

What is your crossdressing routine?

For many years, I crossdressed whenever and wherever possible.
    Now, I've settled into a "routine" in which I fully crossdress just about
    every weekday morning while my wife is at work and my kids are at school.
    Most of the crossdressing thrills and challenges remain but I'm grateful for the
    time that I now have to crossdress, shop on line and explore this website!
    I'm wondering if others of you out there have an established "routine?"

I dress most of the time and find it difficult to change into drab to go to work.
    When I come home I get changed again. My hair suffers under my wig, it gets unruly and I have to wet it down to get rid of the perm that has set while I am wearing my wig.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi, My routine is that I drive my wife to work, do some errands on the way home, walk the dog and then dress as quickly as possible. Then I either do some cleaning, laundry, cook etc. Then I come here to see what's new or offer my simple insights. Sometimes I'll go out for a ride or if the weathers nice a walk in a park. I usually am able to stay dressed about 4 hours a day 4 days a week, almost too much. Hugs Jaymee

When I stay overnight at my S/O's home, I crossdress in the mornings whilest we have coffee/breakfast and read the paper. One day I DIDN'T (C/D) and - when I emerged in regular - or men's - clothes, she asked me, "What's wrong? Why aren't you dressed?" Love that girl!!!

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Evening for me. Usually, an hour of light dance/workout a movie then bed time.

I'm looking to change that though and I've contacted a local group (Rose City T Girls) and I'm getting plugged in at Over the Rainbow (Portland OR).

Can't really plan or routine, it's pretty much when the wife, and kids aren't here. Rare opportunities. Work we use Skype a lot and web conference so that would be... Amusing...

I don't fully crossdress these days due to circumstances so I've developed a new routine. I pick out at least 2 skimpy, thin strapped tops the night before. I like to mix the colours and fabrics and if there is no private space I dress in the bathroom. I decide if I want soft cotton on my skin or satin (I'm into the 3 s's right now, soft, satin and silk) and then I slip on another top, maybe frilly and then choose some cute lacey knickers. I might also put on a nice blouse. This is my chance to see what it looks like in the mirror. Then it's on with the jeans, T and jumper, my World clothes. I wear ensembles like this daily out There and whats funny is the things that would normally irritate me are now welcome. As I walk down the street I make sure the straps on my right (dominant) arm are loose on my bicep, continually reminding me, along with the knickers, that no matter what people see, underneath is the real me. It's not much of a routine but even if it's only me who knows I'm wearing soft pink and black with frilly lace red undies, I have that much at least. At bedtime I still leave on the thin top, under a large winter T, so as I fall asleep I'm still in touch with my feminine side. It's greaat to have this community where I know that other men Get me, when the world and my wife don't. Thanks xx

Banned Read only
    As a retiree with a still working wife and no kids at home my routine is similar to Jaymees and il.dso. This morning I dropped my wife off at work and stopped at the grocery store. After putting the perishables in the refrigerator I selected my wardrobe for the day; animal print Merona dress, black bra, panty and slip, black hosiery and black heels. And, my grey wig. No makeup. That's my attire until late afternoon.

In between reading different threads and perusing eBay for feminine attire to bid on, I do housework. I have just loaded the washing machine with whites and sorted the dark colors. Next load will be blacks. If I have time I'll be laundering several white slips and white panties.

I have dishes to wash after I eat breakfast and read the newspaper. I should have time to push the vacuum through the house. Tomorrow I have a meeting, so no fem time. But Thursday and Friday will be the same. I don't think my wife realizes how much I get done around the house being en femme. I suspect most retired guys just golf and watch sports all day. Me, I love being a domestic goddess.

Banned Read only
    my routine is similar to yours, wife goes to work, kids go to school and I go to the man cave. I don't dress right away, I have to run on the treadmill (in fem clothes) or road ride (in fem cycling wear) first but after that session I can say yes to the dress (or skirts).

Although it changes with the seasons, it usually consists of getting home from work at 3:30, showering, then starting with a fresh pair of pantyhose (or two), get fully dressed (from the neck down), and stay that way until around 7:30 or 8, which is right around when the wife and daughter get home from work. Usually at least four or five days a week.

All that changes with my kids' schedules, though, as my daughter has changed jobs three times in the past six months, and my son is finishing up his senior year at a local university.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

No routine cuz it's not every day. It's been a bit too cold lately too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennialy View Post
    Can't really plan or routine, it's pretty much when the wife, and kids aren't here. Rare opportunities.
    I'm in a similar situation. My wife knows, but we're still in the beginning stages of that; and my kids don't know. So I don't dress when they're around. For me, the most common time is Sunday mornings, when she and the kids go to church and then grandma's house. Also occassionally in the early morning, before they're up, but that's partial and in the basement and maybe just a quick twirl of the skirt to help take on the day.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

Smile

Can't say I have big routine, except when I'm away from home I sleep in woman's sleepware. Sometimes when I'm home and the wife & kids are gone, I enjoy dressing up and strolling around in heals while doing stuff. The one I do have, is when I feel depressed, I dress up in my best, and relax myself.

My page; www.Facebook.com/courtney.alexis.543

My S.O. hates wearing skirts, dresses, heals, and makeup. But likes me wearing them. Makes a good pair.

If its skimpy, silky, and sexy, I like, I want.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I dress to the 9's or I don't bother!

About every 10 to 15 days. In between, I'm prepping and brainstorming for my next session.

My actual dressing routine is so time consuming and complicated, it would take a full page here to itemize the step by step process!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My routine is simple. I dress in about 30-40 minutes and wear attire appropriate to where I plan on going out to...with makeup to match. Toned down during daylight hours and a little more done up during the evening hours....I always fully dress up, however, and I usually go out and about....

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I don't think my wife realizes how much I get done around the house being en femme. I suspect most retired guys just golf and watch sports all day. Me, I love being a domestic goddess.
    i am in the same situation as yourself, and it is a luxury that i enjoy. most days i dress for comfort, always en femme. i do like to dress the part when i'm doing housework, something more appropriate to my services.
    i usually do my make up and wig for my gf, not an everyday event, but more and more often!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]what i am is what i am, are you what you are or what?

My dressing routine is no routine. I don't have the opportunity to dress on any kind of a schedule I only dress a few times a year sometimes go for months without having a dressing opportunity. Other times I can dress for several days in a row. (love when that occurs). I do visit this site each morning before leaving for work and find the information, stories, questions, and adventures to be great. Kinda feels like checking in with family. Thanks for the great forum and thanks to the great girls here.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I have girly time every morning. I am retired and my wife still works part time (in the mornings). I get out of bed after she leaves and I brush my teeth, shave and shower. I love getting out of the shower and seeing my makeup waiting for me on the vanity. I wrap my towel around my chest, girly style, and do my makeup (light mascara, a little blush and a generous application of my lipstick of choice). If I feel like it, I roll a few curlers into my hair to give my bangs a little body. And I just love wearing curlers while breakfasting. I slip on a few bracelets and head downstairs still wrapped in the tight towel and fix my breakfast. As I read the paper, I love seeing my lip prints on my cup. After breakfast, I redo my lips and go to the computer and check out this site and Fictionmania and whatever else catches my girlish fancy. By then my hair has dried and the curlers have done their job. I take them out and fluff up my bangs and arrange a soft curl behind each ear. The towel comes off and panties and bra go on, all covered by a sheer pink dressing gown with a feathered collar. I step into pink satin mules and am ready for reading time. Such a lovely way to start each day.
    Last edited by Wendrme; 01-30-2013 at 08:09 AM.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Routines are too boring and predictable. I prefer to be spontaneous, try new things and more or less make it up as I go along. It's much more challenging and fulfilling.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I dress every morning after a shower and shave, it has become so normal now even going out is normal and persay the thrill just isn't there anymore as it once was a long time ago.

On a weekday I get up about 7.00am throw on some boy clothes and then drive my wife to the station. When I get back I undress and go back to bed for a bit. When I get up again its usually cold in the house so I put on some girlie clothes, shoes and jewelry. Come down have some breakfast aqnd do my nails. Then I go upstairs have a shave and put on my maklup and wig. I make sure I have transferred money, mobile phone and keys from boy jeans to purse/handbag. Then I go out to do whatever repeat prescriptions, food shopping or whatever. Then I come home search for jobs on line. At about 5.15pm I change back make sure everything is tidy and all chores I've been given are done. Then I go and collect my wife.

Maria

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    At present I have a reasonable amount of time and opportunity to dress. Always the full transformation and heading out to a venue around town. I do a reasonable amout of walking or hiking dressed for exercise but also frequently visit one of the many museums or galleries around town, or one of the shopping centres. Even with all the time I have (or perhaps because of it) I still don't want to change back to male mode.

I had to smile about Beverley and wetting her hair to get rid of 'wig hair'. Wig hair almost brought me unstuck at home when I forgot to wet and smooth my hair once. Mind you so has not getting rid of the eye liner.
    Last edited by Michelle (Oz); 01-30-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Platinum Member
    I get up @06:00 and dress for about four hours then sometimes in the Evening for couple hours.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for all of the great responses!
    It's always very interesting and helpful to learn about the experiences, thoughts and feelings of others on this wonderful website.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My dressing seems to fall into three different routines; Evening, Morning and Out of Town. The evening routine usually starts after we know there will be no visitors for the rest of the night and is usually a result of having bought one or two or more things I want to try. I'll shower, shave, get into my foundation garments, shapers and forms, then make up and wig. Then I spend the rest of the evening mixing and matching new and old things, seeing what accessory options I have and generally planning for an outting. A morning routine usually follows a evening spent crossdressed. If there are no obligations I'll get up and dress casual for breakfast and just fussing about the house. Sometimes I won't even do makeup or wear a wig, just let my hair down. An out of town routine would be roughly the same as the evening expect I would take extra time to make sure my make up and hair are up to snuff. Then I select an outfit that will last for several hours. This routine has to include picking out a purse, shoes that won't make my feet die and making sure the purse is properly filled. The final step of each routine is the same, smile and enjoy.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.