Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just love wearing panties to work!!!

I just love wearing panties to work!!!

I just wanted to let people know that wearing panties to work under my male drab clothes is so wonderful. I wonder if I am the only one?? I have some cute white cotton bikini laced with a black trim. They are so comfy!!

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    I do wear them to work along with my bra with out any forms in them

Just learning
    I wear panties 24/7/365 no matter what else I wear.

Every day! Some days I also wear pantyhose, but a little too warm today. Yesterday I wore a sports bra all day too! Even went out to dinner with my wife in them.
    Stephanie

Shelly,
    I underdress every day, I usually wear my panties, nylons, bra under my manly working clothes. I dress 24/7/365 and have done so for the last 12 years. It is all normal for me. Veronnie2

You are so lucky. Once or twice I thought about wearing a bra to work but decided not to. The bras I wear I have padding so you can actually see some breast bud through the shirt. I have thought about getting a t-shirt bra that's thin to wear.

I would but discovery would be bad. I do wear the wife's around every so often and damn they are comfy!

I'd love to be able too but I do a lot of bending over a work(not how it sounds!!!) and I find it hard enough trying to keep my own undies covered let alone something more on the fem side.
    Plucked her eyebrows on the way Shaved her legs and then he was a she
    Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side - Lou Reed

"I do wear the wife's around every so often and damn they are comfy! " Do pick up a pair or two for yourself. It's great having your own things.

"I find it hard enough trying to keep my own undies covered let alone something more on the fem side" Try some low rider/low cut panties. I have several pair and they never play peek-a-boo. I'm also religioius about wearing a belt when in drab just to be sure.

Banned Read only
    Yes, I wear panties and thongs 24/7; I'm a crossdresser so it's the right thing to wear. If you are a crossdresser like me wouldn't it be a little kinky to wear men's underwear? Shelly I've been doing this for a long, long time and I was just thinking the other day how much I enjoy and how good it feels to be wearing some tight, skimpy, soft, sexy female undies. Wearing tight girl jeans over them makes it even better. One just goes with the other. When out and about and I pass a young pretty woman I know we're both on the same page, at least from the waist down, sometimes from the neck down. I wonder when passing what her panties look like and if mine are more fem and sexy.
    You said the feeling is wonderful and I totally agree and appreciate this thrill every day. Isn't it really cool to be a crossdresser and enjoy the wonderful world of female clothing and dressing as one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly117 View Post
    I just wanted to let people know that wearing panties to work under my male drab clothes is so wonderful. I wonder if I am the only one?? I have some cute white cotton bikini laced with a black trim. They are so comfy!!
    Your by far not the only one, I underdress at work in my wifes things all the time, yes she knows. Some times I wear tights,pantyhose and unpadded thin bras in addition to panties.

Banned Read only
    I also under dressed most days when I was going to work. Now as a stay at home dad, I can dress freely from 8:30 - 3:30 but when I was going in the office, I'd wear panties and pantyhose almost every day.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I wonder when passing what her panties look like and if mine are more fem and sexy.
    I do that all the time. Sometimes it's so sad that they can wear something like this everyday but choose not to. I feel too girly for my own good lol

That is all that I wear to work and play in, only exception is to the DR's office, even though he knows.

I wear panties full time, and often get changed in the locker room. I had been wearing plain white seamless bikinis, with the thought that i could claim they were European style mens slips. ( There is essentially no difference with some i have bought in the UK ) Lately however, I have been mixing in some more colorful ones, could still be thought of as mens, but thats getting a little unrealistic. Nobody has said anything, but if I'm called on it, i will just say "Yes, some are womens, but they fit the same, are cheaper than mens equivalent, and are a lot easier to find" All true, to an extent. There are mens ones out there that I would find acceptable, but they ARE harder to find, and are usually more expensive, sometimes outrageously so.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    The last time I wore male underwear was in 2010 and that was because I was staying at my daughter's house. I've been in the 24/7 panty club for a while.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I haven't worn male undies for 20 years. Now I wear panties all the time, to work and at play. I have a huge collection and love to wear a different pair every day.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    I have more panties then SO does

bad thing is she is bigger then me

I retired from a 'maintenance' job. The last few years I worked I wore panties every day and sometimes a bra. I bought longer T-shirts so that when I did 'plumbing work' I didn't have to be so careful.

24/7 only thing I wear & its been this way for years!

For me it's panties every day, a slip or cami under my nylon t shirt and in cool weather 2 pair of nylon pj bottoms, making 4 pieces 5 if you count the tshirt, love the double layers. I do dread the possible torn shirt or jean revealing all.

Silver Member
    unless they were seeing your tidy whites they won't show so relax. I've worn panties for most of the last 50 years. enjoy!!! Been caught, no big deal!!

It must be one of the first things a CDer does, I think. It's relatively easy and cheap to make the switch, and it's incredibly easy to get away with. I'm in my third week of wearing panties and I can't imagine ever going back unless circumstances required it.

For me, it's not so much a "Squee! Look at my pretty panties!" thing, the way it seems to be with some CDs. The pairs I bought aren't anything special, some cotton and some microfiber in various colors (it's hard to find frilly lace thongs in my size). They fit, are soft and smooth during the day, and they seem to stay up better than my man's underwear did. I work in a professional environment, so I'm always wearing tucked in suit shirts, and so the chance of discovery is low. It just feels natural, feels right to do it.

I did try the pantyhose under dress slacks thing, but the static was atrocious and I couldn't stand having my feet in multiple layers (hose, male socks over hose, shoe over socks). Instead, I now wear thin nylon women's trouser socks -- sort of halfway between a sock and a knee-high. They look a lot like black men's socks at a glance, but feel much nicer (and, again, stay up better).
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

I wear panties all the time as well. It's become almost second nature after a few years.

I don't usually underdress with a bra, unless I'm wearing a really heavy sweater.

I wear panties to work every day and love it! Today I wore hot pink panties with a lace trim.