Thread: Early Desires, Late Actions

Early Desires, Late Actions

I had the desire to cross dress when I was 12 or 13. I'd put on my mom's stockings and got such a wonderful feeling. As I became an older teen I fought the urge and didn't dress for years. Then in my 40's I've been exploring cross dressing and regret all my younger years when I should have been dressing sissy and having fun. Is there anyone else with a similar experience?

Yes, although I think there is little room in life for regrets. Better to make the most of the now..

I hear you sweetheart! I feel similar, however, I also agree with Teresa...there is no time like the present!

Nope. Never happened. It was way before 12 or 13!! Definitely know it was before age 10 but cannot find a landmark to pin the age down well.

Hi, I first cross dressed in a school play in 2nd grade, then a few times when I was 17 and then started again and a lot about a year ago at 67. So I guess I took a 50 year break and now I'm making up for lost time! Hugs Jaymee

I'll admit. Making up for lost time has been fun.

Sounds like we have some things in common. Hope to get to know you better.

Started early about 10 yrs. old and stopped when got married at 18. That lasted for ten years and desires reappeared, came out to wife and she wanted nothing to do with it, so tried to stop, but had urge to dress, we seperated for short time. So held off as much as i could. She was always suspeciouns and I failed several times, finally she said dadt and their is where it stayed for years and I fought to keep from dressing. Wife had a rough year about 15yrs. ago loss of 2 brothers and father within several months and mother diag with alziemers and she also had recently went through menopause. She went into deep deprestion, didn't want any sex and lack of desire to do anything, I started to regress back to Cd'ing , she caught me dressing one mourning and finally said i might as well not hide it. So fast foward I will be 61 this year and last 3yrs. have been great. We go out together and buy each other clothes and now having ablast together. I love her so much and though there it was rough going early we stuck it out . soon be 43 yrs. together good things come to those who wait. hugs to all Grace

A lot of people like you did not get on the boat till later in life.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I started early. Then was an enthusiastic amateur for a long time. At about 40 I started to spend serious time (days on end) en femme. At 51 I went full time. It has been the most exhilerating time of my life. Looking back, I missed the boat on a lot. If I could go back, I would have transitioned.

Hi Kayla, I'm not big on regretting, my younger years were what they were, and they were fun with only partial CDing, building a life.
    Really started CDing after I stopped caring about "other peoples feeling" and started caring about my feeling.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hi,Kayla.It is similar with me,but I waited till I was 58. I always knew she was there,but I fought and denied her until just last year. I can't say I consider those years wasted,as I did get quite a bit accomplished.I'm just glad I didn't wait any longer.Barbara Maria

Platinum Member
    very similar in the sense that I didn't dress fully till I was in my very very late 40s. I was out to my first wife, in my early 20s and we had fun with it, but I never dared get fully dressed. Once I did see a glimpse of myself in the mirror, wearing one of her wigs...and I was startled and a bit frightened. Startled, becauseI didn't look nearly as awful as I imagined. And frightened, because I knew deep inside that this was part of me and I really didn't want to admit it. Now I wish I had that slimmer 20 something body and 20 something skin.

Aspiring Member
    I have worn a girdle for as long as I can remember but only since I turned 50 have I actually explored womens clothes in public. In fact, this past week is the first time ever actually trying to pass in a skirt. Earlier this year I tried a wig, earrings, red lips, along with jeans in an effort to present as a woman. Now my biggest regret is that I have never and will never be able to wear a mini skirt and present as a sexy young lady. It is probably for naught anyway but women in their 20's showing some leg or cleavage are so admired by all. I can't imagine that I could ever be attractive in the face but it would still be nice to show a little leg and get a few looks of positive attention.

Quote Originally Posted by grace52 View Post
    Started early about 10 yrs. old and stopped when got married at 18. That lasted for ten years and desires reappeared, came out to wife and she wanted nothing to do with it, so tried to stop, but had urge to dress, we seperated for short time. So held off as much as i could. She was always suspeciouns and I failed several times, finally she said dadt and their is where it stayed for years and I fought to keep from dressing. Wife had a rough year about 15yrs. ago loss of 2 brothers and father within several months and mother diag with alziemers and she also had recently went through menopause. She went into deep deprestion, didn't want any sex and lack of desire to do anything, I started to regress back to Cd'ing , she caught me dressing one mourning and finally said i might as well not hide it. So fast foward I will be 61 this year and last 3yrs. have been great. We go out together and buy each other clothes and now having ablast together. I love her so much and though there it was rough going early we stuck it out . soon be 43 yrs. together good things come to those who wait. hugs to all Grace
    Your story encourages me as I can expect that my wife would also understand my CDing and enjoy together. My wife once found me in pantyhose and asked me why I wear them and I answered that it prevents my legs from cold (it was Winter). I don't know if she accepted my excuse then or not. But after one year, she again asked me if I still wear pantyhose, and I answered yes. She didn't say anything, and still doesn't ask about it any more. I think she knows that I remove my leg hair, too. I hope she would accept my CDing some day. Maybe, like Grace, my CDing can be accepted by my wife in my old age. Will she?
    Last edited by phlover; 04-17-2013 at 09:21 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I dressed in middle/high school, and then put Jennifer in a box for 20 years and have just recently let her back out. I feel kind of bad that I missed out on that time, but what's done is done. Now of course I have the added problem of finding an SO who won't freak out about my dressing. Added bonus, now I can afford my own clothes and I'm not limited to what I can steal from my mom like I was back in the day (which is a good thing because my mom now lives 1400 miles away). lol