Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forced to crossdress

Banned Read only

Forced to crossdress

I still remember when I was a kid when my sisters and her friends dressed me as a girl. they made me wear a frock and I had long hair. They used to do this quite often take me to the park dressed as a girl. In beginning I felt bad but later it was fun as a kid. I miss those days.

I was an only child, and my mother always wanted a girl, my dad used to work alot of nights and weekends. When I was around 3 my mother used to dress me as a girl every chance that she got whenever my dad wasn't home...when I became of school age everyday after school she would dress me as her little girl, this went on until my first or second year of high school...I must say that I miss those days...now that I am in my mid 60's and have gone through 2 bad marriages, I am on my own to do as I please...it has been a long road for me but I decided a year and a half ago to go on hormone therapy through my doctors advice...I can not tell you how much better i feel about myself...in another year or so I will go through the srs surgery and become the person I was ment to be
    Hugs to all

lol..... "Forced"....... the neighborhood girls used to play a game "catch the boy and put a dress on him" and while not the slowest boy in the neighborhood I managed to get caught way more than anyone else.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I never got to play that game you describe Karen.
    I played mothers and fathers with the girls and they thought I was good because I would always wear the little girls dress for them.
    I would get wheeled around in a big pram everywhere and with a dummy in my mouth old women about 25 would say what a lovely sister you have.
    I looked a bit big for sucking a dummy though
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    OK! Now I'm wondering if those little girls, having grown into women, have "forced" their manly men to cross dress. Or, do they now find cross dressing to be revolting? Or, have they dressed their own sons in little girls attire? Unfortunately, I did not have an older sister, female cousins or female playmates. What's my excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    lol..... "Forced"....... the neighborhood girls used to play a game "catch the boy and put a dress on him" and while not the slowest boy in the neighborhood I managed to get caught way more than anyone else.....
    I've heard of a sport (in Texas I think) where you have to catch a sheep and put panties on it. I think this may just be a regional variation.-Celeste

Fortunately, or unfortunately in this case, I am not the type of person who allows anyone to "force" me into anything. None of my sisters, nor my mom, ever tried dressing me in girl clothes. This came about all by itself. Unexplained and to this day unanswered as to "why".
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    I've heard of a sport (in Texas I think) where you have to catch a sheep and put panties on it. I think this may just be a regional variation.-Celeste
    I hear there's a similar game in Scotland where you have to catch a sheep, and get its panties off

When my mom caught me in her bra, panties, girdle and stockings at age eight every weekend for three months I had to wear the female outfit including heels. Little did she know that pushed me over the edge and now at seventy I still dress but more often then weekends.

As a child I must have given off many clues that I would rather be a girl than a boy. I did have an aunt that forcibly dressed me in my cousin's clothes. I have never been so embarrassed or humiliated in my life. I was taken out to play with a bunch of other cousins - boys and girls. A year or two later she gave me a whipping with a rubber hose. I didn't think she would ever stop.

As a child I would often have to wear my sister's underwear because mine were 'dirty'. I would sometimes have to wear some of her socks also. When I was three and a half I was baptized in a very frilly white dress. I don't remember that but just a few years ago I saw the pictures of me taken that day. I was never embarrassed to be seen playing with girls in my neighborhood and girly things just seemed natural to me. I didn't really understand the difference between boys and girls and was often surprised that some of the girls would get new dresses and I wouldn't. I remember often wondering about that. My father always discouraged me from thinking about girly things and playing with the girls. My aunt dressed me after I came to realize what the boy girl fuss was all about.

There was a thread about this some years ago and I can remember a GG member ( I believe it was Demonic Daughter) who brought out a few facts about forced dressing and that it is not always a pleasant situation to be in so although I can see that for many it would sound ideal just remember that there can be bad sides to it as well .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I remember as a nine year old child and my steomother thought it would be cute to dress me up as a girl for halloween and all the houses I went too thought I really was a girl it was weird at the time yet intriguing. then when I was 25 I dress again as a female for Halloween and everybody thought I was my daughters mother .....what a rush,, and I still get great comfort in my self when in female dress. who would have ever thought it, My only problem is my current wife thinks it a sexual thing when actually its the exact opposite, I actually like dressing when I clean house and its like I step into another persons body

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    Did I mention I grew up in Houston? lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    I still remember when I was a kid when my sisters and her friends dressed me as a girl. they made me wear a frock and I had long hair. They used to do this quite often take me to the park dressed as a girl. In beginning I felt bad but later it was fun as a kid. I miss those days.
    do your sister's know that you crossdress now?

sue ellan

wear pretty lingerie. life is too short not to

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Lady View Post
    When my mom caught me in her bra, panties, girdle and stockings at age eight every weekend for three months I had to wear the female outfit including heels. Little did she know that pushed me over the edge and now at seventy I still dress but more often then weekends.
    You had to wear an outfit consisting of female clothes every weekend for THREE months as punishment??? Wasn't that unusually severe?

No disrespect to your (presumably) now dearly departed mother - but the degree of her over-reaction suggests that she had some issues of her own surrounding this, and at the very least, perhaps harbored a suppressed desire to have a daughter which this episode unleashed...

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Did I mention I grew up in Houston? lol

Houston....we have a problem....

OMG!
    You want me to put that on?
    Please your kidding right?
    Does this make me look fat?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I hung with girls mostly growing up and did it all the time at their request.
    I liked it and they knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I hung with girls mostly growing up and did it all the time at their request.
    I liked it and they knew it.
    My sister and her girlfriends dressed me, and practiced makeup on me. To this day, if someone walks by me with a dress, I instictively put it on and pose,-Celeste

Banned Read only
    No I have never been FORCED to do it at all. There was one time when spending the weekend with one of my girl cousin's, she and my sister were putting on make up and curlers, yes curlers. (does anyone remember those?). So we all three had a good time doing that. We all sort of laughed like it was funny, but it was more fun to me than funny. But however, I wouldn't mind my wife FORCING, me to get all dolled up and bossing me around for a whole evening. I would like that.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 01-30-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    These stories take me back to my college days.

After our date, we went back to her sorority house and she snuck me in! It was me in a big room filled with coeds. We had a few drinks. They must have put something in mine. When I woke up, I was in full makeup, wig, heels, and prom dress! Tied and gagged, I was helpless and at their mercy!

I used to have that dream a lot! Sigh!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

wow, forced dressing when young sounds like quite a "nurturing" experience. Too bad i didnt get any of it...

Only once was I forced when I was 14, mom came home and busted me big time as I was really dressed up. Oh ya she was mad as hell made me strip removed all my makeup and forced me to wear a stright blue skirt and a simple white blouse then off to the cleaners where I had to take her dress in that I had worn and I had to have it dry clean, then off to the store to pick up something for supper and forced to push the cart and put the grocery up on the check out. That evening I was informed if I wanted to be a girl she was going to make me a girl, so the entire weekend I had to dress as a teen ager. WOW the go old days and that was the beginning of CarolAnn the name she gave me.

Having 3 older sisters, and me being the youngest, I was dressed femme every day after school. My Mom worked and my sisters had the job of watching their lil brother. And that they did. From when I was 7 until I was a teen. As they got older, my clothes got more detailed, and yes make up and hair styling. It started me off as a CD, and I do it to this day. My sisters know I dress, and whenever we have family get togethers, we always have a girls night out. My oldest sisters husband also became a CD with her coaching. When I was married, I did not have to come out to my wife as my sisters took care of that part of the job for me. This allowed my wife to become my mentor and also a girl friend. Yes I miss the early days, but I am glad it all happened the way it did. Veronnie2

Banned Read only
    sue ellan no they do not know