Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forced to crossdress

I'll bet that must have been a real "bummer", right Hon?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Did I mention I grew up in Houston? lol
    Ok, sorry to go off topic but the curiosity is killing me. Karen, how on earth did you get into Hockey growing up in Houston?

On topic though, I was one of those that NO ONE ever forced me to do anything. That was the quickest way to get me to put on the brakes. I would take my beating if needed but I wouldn't give in. Oddly enough though, I have fantasized about that occasionaly. Over the course of my life I have found that kind of stubbornness can be good sometimes .... and bad sometimes.
    Last edited by tammyfb; 01-30-2013 at 09:48 AM.

I've only had the fantasy. I was thin and had long blonde hair in my early 20s. I came across an attractive slightly older woman that looked at me and said she'd like to put a dress on me back at her apartment. Since her husband and about 3 of my friends were present I didn't say anything, but inside I wanted to wear her dress so bad!

I remember mom saying something about that this should cure me of dressing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    lol..... "Forced"....... the neighborhood girls used to play a game "catch the boy and put a dress on him" and while not the slowest boy in the neighborhood I managed to get caught way more than anyone else.....
    Certainly beats Kiss Chase

Maria

When I was young (age 6 or so) there were very few children in my neighborhood, except for the house directly across the street. They had three daughters: one about my age, one a couple years older, and a third a couple years older than her. They always wanted to play "dress up". They never physically forced me to crossdress, but they did tell me I only had two choices: dress as a girl along with them, or go home and play by myself. They dressed me up more than once.
    Stephanie

Like Karen, I was dying to be picked for dressing

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I always lost when I was chased around, caught and forced to dress as female by my imaginary friends. Damn them for doing this to me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Read only
    Forced crossdressing is a fantasy. A bad fatasy? I'll leave that up to you to decide.

never been in any dressing games think i would have "accidentally" been caught on purpose though haha

Being "forced" to dress usually requires a high degree of cooperation (hence placing "forced" in quotation marks). I've had the fantasy: mowed sexy neighbor woman's yard, invited inside for cold lemonade, clothes all sweaty "let me throw them in the washer real quick", "here, put this on", more and more femme wear, then makeup,wig, high heels, etc., enjoyable conclusion.

May the "force" be with you.

Something witty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol A View Post
    Only once was I forced when I was 14, mom came home and busted me big time as I was really dressed up. Oh ya she was mad as hell made me strip removed all my makeup and forced me to wear a stright blue skirt and a simple white blouse then off to the cleaners where I had to take her dress in that I had worn and I had to have it dry clean, then off to the store to pick up something for supper and forced to push the cart and put the grocery up on the check out. That evening I was informed if I wanted to be a girl she was going to make me a girl, so the entire weekend I had to dress as a teen ager. WOW the go old days and that was the beginning of CarolAnn the name she gave me.
    Although this never happened to me, I have to confess it is one of my greatest fantasies: to be caught and force-femmed as in your experience. I would have loved it, at least, I would with my mindset now, but not sure about back then. Even if I did on the inside I would have never admitted it. Fantastic thread.

When I was a kid I had a neighbor hood friend that was allowed and encouraged to wear women's undies by his mom and sister. I wasn't allowed at home. Sean and his sister and I sure did have a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    I still remember when I was a kid when my sisters and her friends dressed me as a girl. they made me wear a frock and I had long hair. They used to do this quite often take me to the park dressed as a girl. In beginning I felt bad but later it was fun as a kid. I miss those days.
    Holy Crow, talk about the good ol days...........

Something witty.
    It's clearly a fantasy for quite a lot of us in here, but what pleasantly surprises me more is that so many already experienced this for real as a child. We used to have non-uniform day at school when I was a teenager and I remember fantasizing that one day it would be reverse uniform day where boys had to dress as girls, and that I would be kind of force femmes into it. But that I would make a really pretty girl and that the one day woul turn into a semi permanent thing where I would go as a girl for months.
    So long story short, you lucky things getting dressed like this in real life!

My sister dressed me up once when I was around 7. No wig or makeup but I wore her clothes. I have a picture of it. I was so cute!! The closest I've come to getting forced to dress was when I went to a dominatrix about 20 years ago. She's the one who got me into dressing. She said to me "you should try wearing pantyhose since you like nylons so much". It was all downhill from there :-) Ever since that day, I've fantasized about being "encouraged" to dress. I've had a few moments here and there throughout the years with various hosiery store clerks and even a female TG club owner who have told me that I should dress and keep dressing. This is, of course, after I spilled the beans to them that I enjoy feminizing myself and being encouraged to feminize myself. It's a nice little "high". :-)

Probably some of us have forced to crossdress experience, i have a few by my aunt too , i can not remember how much i was happy about it

I remember those days.. It was my neighbor that dressed me up numerous times during the summer when school was out. I the beginning it wasn't so fun, but here I am now.. lol

Southern Gurl
    I feel so lucky! as a young boy of about ten I was tall and thin. My mother was the local seamstress in our small town. She would make dresses for all the local ladies. My mother began using me as a prop to piece the dresses together.I would stand on a box and hold the pieces straight or get stuck with a pen. I would sometimes have to put on heels to get the length just right, and often I would need to put on a bra so she could detail the bust seam. At first I protested, but I always lost the fight(lucky). Sometimes I would be in heels, bra and dress when ladies would show up to pick up their dresses. I soon learned to enjoy the feel of nylon and silk, and after a couple of years I think mother felt that I was enjoying it too much and it ended quickly. To this day I thank my mom for that special experiance. She never said anything about that later, but I am sure she knew how much I enjoyed it.

Something witty.
    What a delightful story. I would have died and gone to heaven for that experience, at least nowadays. Must have been so nice being her mannequin too bad she did encourage it, odd in a way since she must have realized to some extent what she was doing to you at the time. At least you had some fun with it. Thanks for sharing.

Its delightful!

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I don't remember being forced to cross dress. When I was six or seven that was when I realized that there was a clear difference in boys or girls clothes. Up until then I was comfortable wearing one or the other. After that it was fun to be a girl once in a while. It was taken a big step further as a cub scout in the skits for pack meetings where I wore everything wig makeup the works. It was fun then and it's fun now. But there was no overt effort on anyones part to force me, I just cross dressed willingly.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

my aunt once asked me if i wanted to play dressup, it was silly and innocent i was like 10 but when i went home i wanted to wear my moms clothing, and i did hahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Lady View Post
    When my mom caught me in her bra, panties, girdle and stockings at age eight every weekend for three months I had to wear the female outfit including heels. Little did she know that pushed me over the edge and now at seventy I still dress but more often then weekends.
    Where do you find heels for an eight year old? Or a bra?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by famousunknown View Post
    Forced crossdressing is a fantasy. A bad fatasy? I'll leave that up to you to decide.
    When I was a young child, perhaps five years old, my mother would sew dresses for her nieces (she had three sons, no daughters). She would make me model the dresses so she could use the chalk thingy to mark the hems before sewing them.

I didn't like it at the time.

I would call that "forced dressing" because at that age you're pretty much stuck doing what your parents tell you to do.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda