Thread: Had a dreamy day yesterday!

Had a dreamy day yesterday!

I was off, and as usual, I had my "honey do" list of chores to accomplish, which I finished in record time, leaving me time to go out. Well, I "needed" a new dress, which I found at Macy's -at 80% off! On the way home I decided to check one thing off my bucket list, stop at a dress store, searching for formal wear. The store was empty, I explained myself and the SA was sooo friendly and accommodating. It was indescribable to be zipped into a figure flattering formal gown. After that I felt so wonderful and comfortable I stopped at Home Depot to pick up a few things to fix the toilet - and I was pleasantly surprised at how many SA's offered help. All in all, a wonderful day.

I agree that is dreamy, I have gone into boutiques and explained myself as well.
    I have found great interaction and service when trying on clothing after having bared my soul so to speak.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna, That must've been wonderful feeling being zipped in gown.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Donna looks like you had a fun filled day.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

I've found the women's clothing department at Home Depot to be very disappointing...lol
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Great to hear! It is so nice when SA's actually do their job and don't judge us for wanting to wear women's clothing, and are polite and positive. I am glad you had a wonderful day.
    Di

I tried on a few different dress shops ther is nothing better then have the SA heelp you lace up the back and get a great snug fit ; I jsut love the way a formal; dress feeel on

I know the feeling Donna. It is so dreamy and exhilarating when you think of it later. I recently found a shop with some quality corsets and waited for a slow day to go back and shop. The SA was very helpful after I told her I was shopping for me. I tried on three corsets and she laced them up. She was so sweet and never said anything negative. The experience was unbelievable. I ended up buying a purple one and just love wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    I've found the women's clothing department at Home Depot to be very disappointing...lol
    If you think Home Depot's women's department is bad you ought to go to Menards! However Menards does have pink worksirts.....