Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When you are dressed

When you are dressed

Does your wife/girlfriend/people that know call you by your female names or refer to you as a female? Just a random question in my head. The only time I call my husband Jasey is if we go out somewhere with him being dressed, Its really the only reason he came up with a name.
    11/15/12 ride or die

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My BGF does all the time if we are out.
    If I'm in drab and we are out shopping she will say I'll bet Tracii would look hot in this, then whisper go try it on LOL.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 02-01-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Usually, when she calls me, my fiancee will say "Sweetheart?" or "Dear?" or "Babe?" no matter whether I'm dressed or not. If she knows I'm dressed, though, she'll sometimes vary it by saying, "Amy dear?"

If she's on Skype with her friend or her friend's brother, both of whom know, and they know I'm dressed, I'll often get a "Hi Amy!" from one or both of them. And of course, I'll respond with an enthusiastic "Hi!"

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

We tried that using Fran at the house but it just didn't work out, now if we were out and with-inear shot of anyone she would call me Fran, she's sharp about that. Sad thing is we don't get to go out together like we used to, very rare now-a-days so it's not a big issue for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Usually she will address me by my femme name and as a female, although sometimes to get me in a hissy and all riled up she will call by my male name!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Banned Read only
    Only if we are out and because anything else would be more odd than me cross dressing

On Hiatus
    My significant other says ". . ."

Because I'm currently single :]
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

Yes, she calls me by my femme name any time I am dressed. It just seems natural to do so.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

For me at the moment, we only refer to my femme self that way when we are out shopping for my clothes.

I think for her and me at the moment anything else would be just to much. We're still getting used to everything with baby steps; although, they feel more like toddler sized steps at the moment.

Banned Read only
    My wife always calls me Tara when I become Tara. I won't even answer to my guy name at those times.
    Love & Respect,
    Tara

My GF always called me Lori. She even would ask where Lori was when she thought it had been too long since we went out
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My wife calls me Bree and refers to me as she/her when were out about 95% of the time. She's pretty good about it.

My wife hasnt called me Natalie yet. It drives me nuts. She either calls me by my guy name or "hey babe".

Banned Read only
    My husband calls me "hun" pretty much all the time, whether I'm dressed or not. In fact, I can't actually remember when he last called me by my male name! When I'm dressed though, he has on occasion called me sweetie, in a teasing way. With Friends, it's hit and miss whether they call me Jen or not. I don't mind at all really.

Gee, now that I think about it, my Mom, Dad and Grandma always used to call me by my femme name!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Jean will refer to my fem name, but normally doesn't address me by it.

My girlfriend never refers to me as Rihannon or as a she, probably because she doesn't really understand why and/or it makes her uncomfortable. I've never really felt the need to push it a bit further because I've not been dressed around her that much until very recently, as I came out to my housemates and a couple of friends. One of the friends refers to me as Ria and she (her Dad is now Emma so she has a pretty good understanding of trans issues) but I haven't even mentioned to the others that's what I prefer yet. Perhaps another house chat is in order ^_^
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

My fiance calls me Cathy. I don't mind Cate or Cat, but I. prefer Catherine. I don't care for Cathy. She's trying, though.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

My wife never calls me Lea, although I think it is just out of habit.

The only time she uses Lea is if she is going shopping she will ask if Lea needs anything or of we are out together she will ask if I want to look for anything for Lea.

I would be thrilled if she did.

my gg friends call me by my female name when im dressed up and sometimes when we hang out when in boy mode. they are very supportive and know it makes me feel good!

My husband initially liked me to call him by female name when DC but now doesn't mind, as he has said that is his name and CD is part of him!

My wife has a lot of trouble remembering to call me Jackie in female mode and using female pronouns. When she is talkinga bout me to someone she slips and says she all the time when not talking about my fem side...it drives me crazy sometimes.

Banned Read only
    So far I haven't felt the need to decide upon a femme name. I guess it just doesn't seem important to me. However, if I did have one I think my wife wouldn't have a problem with using it.

I always felt it would be weird to call him Jasey when we are just at the house he doesn't try to act like a female...infact he is very un-lady like. I either call him by his real name or bayy. We have a lot of inside joke and call each other names that if someone that doesn't know us heard, they would think we don't like each other. lol
    11/15/12 ride or die

I would love for my wife to call me by my feminine name (not "Linda") but so far she hasn't. I drop hints every now and then like "Xxxxx's side of the closet is getting really full." but so far it hasn't worked.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda