Thread: Men you would like to see crossdress

Men you would like to see crossdress

Hi everyone,

still new here and excited to post. Looking through all your lovely pictures one of the things i've been thinking about is what men i'd like to see crossdress if i could.

i'm a big soccer fan and i'd love to see Fernando Torres all dressed up. he is very feminine anyway and i think dressed he'd be a blonde bombshell

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but I think my housemates boyfriend would make a pretty good woman ^_^
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I always kind of wondered what Rock Hudson would have looked like en femme but I guess he wasn't into that. I always had a secret crush on him(like a zillion women) when I was younger, not ever dreaming he was gay. In any case, I'd just settle for some gals dressing up like women more often because they look naturally nice when they do, even though I realize it's not always practical or comfortable for them.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

My wife's dad. It would make the whole post telling her awkwardness we are now having time non existent

Banned Read only
    Agree about Fernando Torres. He is very feminine.

Jared Leto was always someone I wanted to see dressed up, but when I did, I wasn't impressed at all. Great figure, but face-wise not so good.

It is roumored that there are pics of J Edgear Hoover....

Quote Originally Posted by xdressed View Post
    Probably not the answer you're looking for, but I think my housemates boyfriend would make a pretty good woman ^_^
    This is what happened to me when I was 20. My 3 housemates, all girls needed another to make a foursome.
    Yep I passed the test with flying colors.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    There are so many guys I think would look great Hugh Jackman is one.

I think any men that may want to should.

Harry Styles from 1 Direction.I'm too old to be a Directioner but he has a very femme look anyways and i'm sure wears lotsa makeup on stage so is used to that and already has semi-femme quite long floppy hair.I think he would be cute en femme.And Christian Ronaldo i think.He's a very handsome guy and used to be very cute and boyish looking especially when he was young so i think he would turn into a cute CDer.Although he is kinda muscly and big now but still.

Brad Pitt too now you've got me going just to see if he would make just as an attracitve CDer and whether Angelina would be a supportive SO and what would happen in theitr relationship.

David Beckham already has i think.Didn't he say he sometimes wore (wears) Vicky's panties nad has been seen wearing a sarong on the beach.Not sure if he goes the whole hog.Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Slim_redhead View Post
    Hi everyone,

still new here and excited to post. Looking through all your lovely pictures one of the things i've been thinking about is what men i'd like to see crossdress if i could.

i'm a big soccer fan and i'd love to see Fernando Torres all dressed up. he is very feminine anyway and i think dressed he'd be a blonde bombshell
    He's considered to be a 'miss' by many already..

Boy George when he was younger.

Maria

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Brian Cox without a doubt would scrub up well as a woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Cox_(physicist)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by paulinescotlandcd View Post
    Brian Cox without a doubt would scrub up well as a woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Cox_(physicist)

Thought you meant Brian Cox the actor when I first read that and wondered what on earth you were thinking!

As for the Brian Cox you were actually referring to, I know Peter Cunnah quite well. Don't particularly like him, as he's a little up his own posterior, and personally couldn't stand D'ream - thought there music was rubbish all said and done. But Brian Cox does come across as a genuinely lovely guy, and I agree with you - I do think he'd look good as a woman.