Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats in your purse ?

Whats in your purse ?

[SIZE="4"]Just a fun ? whats allways in your purse when you go out ?[/SIZE]
    "Girls will be boys ,boys will be girls its a mixed up world its a shook up world" {Kinks}

Simple stuff... Lipstick, tissues, wallet, keys, glasses, hair clips,
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-04-2013 at 12:41 AM. Reason: deleted weapon reference. Rules state no gun references

Lipstick, Flat mirror with snap in comb, steel tined wig brush, 3 lipsticks normally with varying shades of the same color, medical tape to prevent blisters from those nasty ill fitting shoes, nail file, ball point pen, car keys, cell phone, small change purse full of quarters to feed the parking meters, sometimes a small umbrella when rain is forecast, and last but not least little pieces of paper with contact information for the new friends I meet when I go out.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lipstick,lip gloss,hair brush and comb,small bottle of perfume.
    Cell phone,wallet,car keys,Smokes and a cute lighter.

It would all depend upon the purse and the outing. As I recently heard a comedian lament, his wife needs a tiny evening bag that holds a lipstick and a credit card and an epic purse that holds Walgreens.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Just a tiny bag with a shoulder strap that has phone, credit cards, lipstick, a pessed powder compact with a mirror, some cash, cigs, a lighter and keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    epic purse that holds Walgreens.
    I've seen those. lol.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-04-2013 at 07:57 AM. Reason: read the rules regarding guns, you've been here long enough!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

lets see......a brighton wallet, keys, tissues, lipstick, compact, smokes and lighter, and phone.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    What generally stays in there: wallet, pens, nail tools, acetaminophen tablets, sunglasses, hairbrush, tissues, compact mirror, some mints.

Before going out, I add the important cards/cash from my male wallet, keys, small notebook, phone (I add a pink bumper case to it first) and whatever cosmetics I may need depending on what I'm wearing.

I don't think I'd be carrying more than that, unless they perfect TARDIS technology for handbags.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Perfume,lipstick,comb,keys,wallet,smokes,......... ......... you know, all that necessary stuff!

One pouch has my lipsticks, another has eye makeup, then the main part has powder brush, nail file, compact, blusher, Kleenex, etc. My femme wallet with Claire's cards, then when I go out I add my male wallet w / driver's license. Just have to remember which wallet has the cash ....

Hmmm .. maybe we should add Kate's defense list?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Spare pair of glasses, keys, tissue, money, credit cards, ID, lipstick, hand lotion, cloth to clean glasses, and wallet where my ID, credit cards and money are located
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 02-04-2013 at 07:26 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Wallet, keys, cell phone, small touch up kit.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-04-2013 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Discussion of guns is not allowed, read the rules.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Admin posting.

Anymore posts talking about weapons and guns and this thread is done. Read the forum rules, that's what they are there for!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I take it that purse is handbag and wallet is purse?

Keys, make-up, mobile phone, purse, tissues, hair brush.

Maria

Always a cellphone for safety and keys for the front door and car.
    All the other feminine accoutrements are there left from the last outing.
    Each time something is added, like a lipstick etc. something else gets jettisoned to make space.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Woman's wallet, lip gloss, face powder, blush, small bottle of perfume, cell phone, ink pen, scrape paper and keys.
    Last edited by Eryn; 02-07-2013 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Sorry, some topics cannot be discussed.

Normally not enough!!!!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Alot of things , wallet, makeup pouch(mascara,foundation spounge,qtips,lipliner,lipstick n gloss) for touch ups thru out the day. pen-n-paper, perfume,tissue,mirror,hair pick,sunglasses and keys.
    Renee

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon B. View Post
    Woman's wallet, lip gloss, face powder, blush, small bottle of perfume, cell phone, ink pen, scrape paper and keys.
    All of the above.
    Last edited by Eryn; 02-07-2013 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Edited quoted text.

Wallet
    Phone
    Receipts
    Calcium
    Tylenol 1s
    Receipts
    Change purse
    Earbuds
    Receipts
    Kleenex
    Bathroom wipes
    And finally even more receipts...

I carry all the stuff most everybody else seems to carry, but I also carry

-- extra stick-on nails and nail glue
    -- business cards that I printed up for Robyn, with my picture and email address and Yahoo Messenger address.

OMG, let me check: wallet, id's, money, change purse with change, Grand kids pics, spare femme eyelasses, keys, sml pkg kleenex tissues, comb, hair brush, foundation, 3 lipsticks, eyeliner, eye shadow, blusher, make up brushes, eye brow pencil, mascara, perfume(small spray), small purse size aerosol of hair spray, chap stick, bobby pins, hair clips, cigarette lighter, virginia slims, breath mints, clear nail polish, safety pins, mini sewing kit for emergency repairs, 2 emery finger nail files, wrigley spearmint gum--3 of 5 sticks, 3 bandaids and a small note pad with a pen. Wow, that lil purse held all that, well at least I have an inventory. Thank you for the post....Veronnie2

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria S View Post
    I take it that purse is handbag and wallet is purse?
    Maria
    Yep! that's about the scale of it. It's how Superman became confused and had his pants over his tights, whilst UK male pants are under our trousers.

In my handbag I carry, a purse, lippy, brush, glasses (cos I'm old), perfume, powder and blusher. Oh and car keys if the wife isn't picking me up. If she is picking me up, I drink the pub dry. Rebecca has a thirst like Bob you know!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Lipstick mascara eyeliner a mirror keyes my cellphone and ID.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

(From mostly top left to bottom right)

Keys
    Wallets (Men's black, women's red, both with cash, credit cards, and ID, but "he" still has driver's license)
    Satellite location transponder
    Cell phone charger
    Hearing aid remote control
    Medications
    Makeup case
    Tissues
    Double-stick apparel tape
    Brush & comb
    Lipstick
    Business cards (my name, not "his")
    Earbuds
    Small sewing kit
    Gym ID & lanyard
    Stin remover packets
    antacids, Tylenol, lip balm
    Weight Watchers materials
    Hearing aid spare batteries & case
    ID badge (Femme)
    Pen
    Last edited by Persephone; 02-04-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).